2019 Challenge Cup

• I can't believe that CEV can't even put stats on time on their web page. This are semi finals my God -.-

What I can't expect is that Monza has problem with serve because they have 4 jump servers. Both teams are using Molte ball in their league if I'm not wrong...

I don't know what is Seria A is waiting to change their ball, every coach says that ball is their main problem in CEV competition....

• their president said their goal is to be playing in european cups and achieving big things both in TL and Europe. When you have bad coach and bad locals, it does not matter that much who you transfer as foreigner player.

I know isn't it funny though that when their management was in cloud 9 with some of his div 2 quality locals. When basically in beginning of the current seasons VVSL thread almost all of us repeated Aydın's locals are too bad for them to achieve big things and there was critique on coach already :rolll: I don't understand how we can make these predictions easily from our sofa but these managements can't.

Btw I was happy that BJK got eliminated when it happened, anyone noticed how shallow their management is? Their whole bench consists of some very useful, not world class but very useful players for other mid-lower tier teams. This way they nicely secured their spot in F8 and keep these players away from rivals. So annoying they didn't focus on building the best possible squad for them but instead focused on limiting options for rivals... Thats why it was amazing they got beat by Aydin though, karma at its finest :lol:

• i cannot understand why so many people think that aydin is the same team with bursa.even ao thiras's coach a few weeks ago said "we are going to play against bursa" and after the first match ao thiras post on their offiicial fb page "we lost 3-2 against a team that last year was the 2nd best team in europe" but except that aydin is not bursa , challenge cup is not champions league. Lol

• i cannot understand why so many people think that aydin is the same team with bursa.even ao thiras's coach a few weeks ago said "we are going to play against bursa" and after the first match ao thiras post on their offiicial fb page "we lost 3-2 against a team that last year was the 2nd best team in europe" but except that aydin is not bursa , challenge cup is not champions league. Lol

Conegliano who? We only know of Aydin...:box:

(Sorry Crovolley :rolll:)

• From score what I can notice is that their is much ups and downs from both teams. Volero was leading by 8 points in second set and Monza was only 2 points behind, and now Monza was leading 6 points and now it is 1 points differents.

• And it is 2:1 for Monza, now they need 3:1 win at home and they are in finals :)

• Also although i support Olympiacos i really didnt like that many in Greece (even journalists) believe that last year Olympiacos was the best team in europe. :what:

• Adams is not playing, and I think She didn't played any game in Challenge Cup.

She is one of the key players for Monza, they are giving her some rest probably... but still they are enough strong to beat Volero.

Begic is just great OH, I hope She will stay in Monza only if She goes in Novara/Scandicci or Conegliano. She is great all around player, very fast one.

• From the stats I can tell both Aydin and Monza like to make lots of serve errors. Monza had already 17 in a little over 3 sets lol

Promises to be a fun final.

• What's the deal with Adams never playing in Challenge Cup? She's registered, she's been in the roster in most matches, but she hasn't seen one minute of court time in the whole competition :what:

Could it be part of their agreement?? Really strange though..

• Yeah Like I said their is a lot of jump servers in Monza so I'm not surprise at all.

I can't believe that they let go 20:14 or even 13 lead if I'm not wrong ?

For why they are repeating points ? Someone ?:white: I haven't never seen something like this my God, they robbed Monza so hard.

Hanna with to many mistakes in 4th set from attacking to her reception.

• What the hell was up there in the end? At 23:23 Bianchini came in and served an ace, then there were a lot of discussions on the benches and the scorer table and eventually the point was repeated and Volero took the set 25:23 afterwards :wall:

• Monza choked hard. It was like 20:15 when I tuned off lol I did not see exactly what the problem was at 23 23

Aydin also choked in set 4 like this, they started 0-5 and 5-11 in set 4 then it was like 18-12 :lol:

• What the hell was up there in the end? At 23:23 Bianchini came in and served an ace, then there were a lot of discussions on the benches and the scorer table and eventually the point was repeated and Volero took the set 25:23 afterwards :wall:

I literally can't believe what happend their, did they put money in their pockets or what ??