2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Yup, BEL didn't recover from that abysmal start of the 5th. Why set the middle who hasn't been performing throughout the match? It's too late in the match and Herbots cant do anything anymore.

Congrats TUR! Hard-fought win. It's 2 AM where I'm at so I can't catch the POL game anymore. Hoping for NED vs. TUR lol

• For a team with average at best players in nearly every position,who can barely block and makes quite a few errors,Belgium surely pushed Turkey to the limits.Congrats girls!Congrats to Turkey for making it to the semifinals!

• We need NED vs TUR in the finals.. but, to be honest, all of the remaining 4 can win and I will be happy

• I so don't agree.

Van Hecke is so overrated here, she was never a top level player. She has her moments when she plays good, but she is never been one to beat bigger opponents.

She was so amazing at Ech 2013, she beats Serbia alone for bronze medal. Kind of agree that she is not be on high level so long, but on her peak she was definetly top level player IMO.

• I hope Polland doesn't give the match to AZE...I want them and Germany in the final!

• Maybe I'm being pessimistic in order not to be too disappointed later, but I don't really see Germany beating either Poland or Netherlands tomorrow :| Both are very physical teams, tall and powerful, and that's always hard to handle for Germany. But then, at ECH without Orthmann and with Poland playing at home, we took them to 5, so who knows...

• Belgian players have to sorrow in the cheers of Turkey, that's like rubbing salt into the wound:flower:

that is the cruel part of sports.there is always a winner to laugh and a loser to cry.we have watched so many same stories ,right?it is just like in 2016,Brasil lost to China in QF,USA lost to Serbia in SF,And Serbia lost to China in final.also USA Lost to brasil in 2012,China lost to Italy in 2018,italy lost to seibia in 2018.tomorrow 4 eour teams will fight fot 1 spot in 2020 og.

• Hande must be a starter in Ecz(at least Ecz must give a chance to show what she can).

• Maybe I'm being pessimistic in order not to be too disappointed later, but I don't really see Germany beating either Poland or Netherlands tomorrow :| Both are very physical teams, tall and powerful, and that's always hard to handle for Germany. But then, at ECH without Orthmann and with Poland playing at home, we took them to 5, so who knows...

Against the NED i think they have more chances,no?Sloetjes' condition is not known,but she didn't show great things in the game she played either... Lippman-Orthmann-Geerties seem to be a more stable and productive trio than Meijners-Buijis-Daalderop and Hanke has been better than Dijkema as well... The only part I think NED has a slight advantage are the MBs....

• Hande must be a starter in Ecz(at least Ecz must give a chance to show what she can).

Hande and Tijana want this for so long but Nalan Ural.......... They need this and 1 of the foreign OHs + some good MBs (I'd keep Yasemin and try someone like Akinradewo or Sinead Jack) next year and finally I'd see EczV fight for the biggest cups and win it.

• Hande and Tijana want this for so long but Nalan Ural.......... They need this and 1 of the foreign OHs + some good MBs (I'd keep Yasemin and try someone like Akinradewo or Sinead Jack) next year and finally I'd see EczV fight for the biggest cups and win it.

get rid of gibby already