2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Club World Championship

• What I like about Vakifbank and Conegliano is that they looks so great as teams. Every player has role, they have great setters, they have options in attack, defence is their and they are playing as TEAM. That is something that Eczacibasi is missing for many years now.

With Sloetjes back I think that Vakifbank will take that match. With Ebrar everything will be shaky when it comes to attack so Praia can take that chance, but with Sloetjes back they will be dangerous as always.

Their is no way that they would lose that second set like Eczacibasi did.

• this match is already super fun! I hope Sloëtjes is 100% ready actually and not almost.

On a Dutch site she said that she is playing with pain and that this pain will last for a while. She notices that her jumping power is now less.

• On a Dutch site she said that she is playing with pain and that this pain will last for a while. She notices that her jumping power is now less.

Oo, I hope its not something too serious then and that she can play, it really seemed like she wanted to play today and VakifBank surely would have wanted that as well but health before all for me...

And she is explosive as ever as well now, but I can notice still that she struggles a bit with her jumping.

• Sloetjes, Zhu and Kelsey all are on fire. Vakif looks very strong in the 1st set.

• Sloëtjes is hitting some good angles:box:

At first I thougt Vakifbank needed Naz back but if Cansu keeps playing like this, Vakifbank don't need Naz anymore. Then I am very curious for what team Naz is going to play:/

• Naz should go to Galatasaray, they need a good setter more then ever and she needs to go to a team where she can start a bit low-key after her pregnancy so it would be a great fit.

Cansu has an amazing technique I always said it, she can be better then Naz even but only problem is she is a huge liability in block, hopefully she improves that enough so she can at least 'soften' the block even if she can't entirely close it. But I love her setting, today as well.

Milena Rasic offensively seems lost.

• Sloëtjes is hitting some good angles:box:

At first I thougt Vakifbank needed Naz back but if Cansu keeps playing like this, Vakifbank don't need Naz anymore. Then I am very curious for what team Naz is going to play:/

Do not hype Cansu. She is not stable. It's a long way for her to catch up with Naz' level

• Do not hype Cansu. She is not stable. It's a long way for her to catch up with Naz' level

I don't hype her. I'm only saying she is playing good so far and if she keep up this level en develop even more, Vakifbank don't need Naz back. Of course she has a long way to go to be on the same level as Naz, she is a great setter.

BTW Carol blocking machine:super:

• well at least she is outplaying Carli Lloyd by a large margin today, who is a world-class setter :whistle:

We shouldn't compare every Turkish setter to Naz and expect them to reach that level, Naz was probably one of the top best setters in the world, ofcourse Cansu still needs time to get there. Meanwhile we can still praise her for her great work. Btw it's not like we're praising a setter that has absolutely reached nothing, Cansu was best setter of last Turkish league and VNL.

• She did, she just didn't score.

I know she did get some sets, it was an exaggeration... She got a few bad sets, a player like her needs to be used more if Praia wants to win as she is their best probably

• Can Vitra still hire Skorupa for CL? Hahahaha

Yes they can but problem is that She doesn't want to leave Italy because of Egonu.

• Cansu played bad in set 3. She set balls two low

• What a comeback from Vakifbank, brava. Finish this match !