2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Club World Championship

• Slight difference in these teams is Vakif are very disciplined and are locked in.Minas are rushing and making mistakes. It’s very Guidetti style right now...impressive discipline from Vakif.

• How many times over Macris on the line? Every hitter, even the middles are hitting there... Natalia doing what she started doing in the semis... acute cross court hit low, straight into the block...

• Natalia was off so far today. She used all her energy yesterday.

Minas can not win this match only by Gabi.

• Kelsey stands out with some great spikes, which helps a lot when Sloetjes' offense is off.

• It looks like that Vakifbank is just to strong for Minas. Like I said they are great team, they don’t make silly mistakes.

• I am getting crazy with Minas' strategy to serve on Kelsey. She is even better than Gizem Orge. :mad:

Of course. Kelsey is the libero for USA NT during WCH 2018. :)

• As I said before, Minas won't win if all players start doing their best at the same time. Gabi scored only 3 times this set. Natalia is getting blocked a lot, but she has scored 5 times tho. We need Carol Gattaz as well, but for her to play, Minas need to organize its reception system. Leia and Natalia are struggling.

• Sooo Zhu Ting with one more MVP award. When She will stop, I hope so in CL ;)

• This hard spike from Zhu is amazing..

• Minas look tired. They fight 5 sets yesterday. If Minas keeps struggling with this poor reception, they can not break Vakif's high blocks.

• Minas setter deserve to get award for best setter. That is for sure !

• LOL, The spike touched Sloetjes' hair. so cute! 8o