FIVB World Cup 2019 - Sept. 14 to 29, Japan

• After USA-KOR, the rest of today's matches seem boring.

Will still watch China vs. Argentina though. The girls were so reserved yesterday even though they secured gold medal. Would love to see a more wild celebration today!

I don't think there will be much of a crazy celebration.

After they beat USA 3-0 they knew that they could lose 3-0 to anyone of their following opponents and still secure gold. So none of the matches vs. Netherlands and vs. Serbia had those celebrations.

And they are going into this match vs. Argentina knowing they already got gold. I believe they will still give it their best, but the celebrations are not going to be the same when you already know the result. It's not like the WCh or the Olympics or even in 2015, when China HAD TO win vs. Japan in the final match on the final day to overtake Serbia.

• Startseva's sets are a mess today

• I'm glad Gonzales smiled after that one :lol: and then got a professional pat on the butt

• I think it is an easiest task to give an OH award to Robinson than finding any other award to give to someone else.. It is not possible to give all the awards to China (even if they deserve, and i think they do... I would give all the awards to China NT if was possible, trust me)

Come on! They don't deserve Libero, opp, and MB awards (at least one should go to Koroleva)

• Great first set BRA 28-26 RUS. I think Russia quit on that kerfuffle play too early, but whatever. They came back and coulda won it.

Brazil look beautiful in post point huddles. Big smiles. Big love. Especially Lorenne.

Funny moment with Ze complaining about Serve screening. Nice response from Comedian Gonch

• Well damn. If Russia could have taken 3 points for this match and Japan takes three from NED, Japan ends up in 4th place. That would be fucking funny. I could have that wrong and it's too complicated for me to figure out what is still possible even if Russia comes from behind and wins this match. But Japan taking 3 points from NED is a high hurdle anyway for a sucky team playing so poorly

• Great first set BRA 28-26 RUS. I think Russia quit on that kerfuffle play too early, but whatever. They came back and coulda won it.

Brazil look beautiful in post point huddles. Big smiles. Big love. Especially Lorenne.

Funny moment with Ze complaining about Serve screening. Nice response from Comedian Gonch

What was her response?

• What was her response?

She made a hitch-hiking motion to the server, I believe, to move to the other side of the court after the screeners moved over there. Ze kept complaining about this for a while to the point of a yellow card

• She made a hitch-hiking motion to the server, I believe, to move to the other side of the court after the screeners moved over there. Ze kept complaining about this for a while to the point of a yellow card

Haha that's great 😂 😂 😂

• This RUS v BRA is a good game of volleyball. Fun crazy rallies and some brutal kills

• I believe Voronkova's style challenge is going to work out

• Russia's just made a couple errors that look like they might cost them more than two points