USA NT 2019

• it is hard for me but i must to be honest and say that this time i agree with crovolley .

Vargas>>>>>>>Drews for me espeacilly when we talked about opposite for Fenerbahce. Drews is great in fast system with great reception and that is absolutely true, but in out pf system balls she is not too strong, Fenerbahce have a lot of out of system balls and Mihajlovic need a help with resolving this balls. Vargas is truly mistakable but she can spike and won a points from any position. Fener maybe try to pick up Lipmman she have a really great season in china so far.

• But have you watched any Fener matches?

Their reception is so Bad, and so shaky. They need some rocky as Vargas.

• Karsta with that attitude? Hell no. And both Drews and Thompson are better and more interesting players, while Karsta just left the team when they needed her most but came back later...when she needed money probably.

USA should play with Drews-Thompson as Opps, which is a way more diverse line-up as well. Karsta nowadays is just budget Drews.

Annie is a true fighter :box::rose:And she is got the craziest approach ever, so much athleticism.

• I watch and i said it before that she is a very good but not for Fener.

If you do, how can you describe their game strategy and tactics with JT? 🤡

Jeez. The rumor hasn't even been confirmed yet and these people already know that she'll suck at Fener. The impact of their minds.

I think Vargas is a better fit too, but Drews is definitely the best substitution in the market right now and she can surprise imo.

I was talking more about US nt and Karsta Lowe, which is a good player ok, but I don't know why she needs our praise.

• I think Vargas is a better fit too, but Drews is definitely the best substitution in the market right now and she can surprise imo.

I was talking more about US nt and Karsta Lowe, which is a good player ok, but I don't know why she needs our praise.

Lippman is also free after season in China if she wants to continue season in Europe for me she is better for fener than Drews.

• If you do, how can you describe their game strategy and tactics with JT? 🤡

Jeez. The rumor hasn't even been confirmed yet and these people already know that she'll suck at Fener. The impact of their minds.

Strategy of Jt does not affected on my opinion that Drews is not fit for Fener.

And if you dont know this is the forum where people shares opinion sometimes, i dont said as a fact that Drews will suck in Fener i just said my opinion that she is not for Fener IMO again. If you dont agree with that i am absolutely fine with that.

• Strategy of Jt does not affected on my opinion that Drews is not fit for Fener.

And if you dont know this is the forum where people shares opinion sometimes, i dont said as a fact that Drews will suck in Fener i just said my opinion that she is not for Fener IMO again. If you dont agree with that i am absolutely fine with that.

Not if you don't agree with someone, you are troll.

I don't get it why on this forum is so big deal if you don't think as others.

• If you do, how can you describe their game strategy and tactics with JT? 🤡

Game strategy for Japanese League with foreign players as the focus of the offense is get them the ball. Drews has done well for JT Marvelous this year. She missed the first two matches but 14-2 with her in the lineup.

• Not if you don't agree with someone, you are troll.

I don't get it why on this forum is so big deal if you don't think as others.

No i am not troll, at the end you are sympatic for me, i am just trying to argue my opinion, that is called debate not quarel or trolling that is not my goals to do, sometimes you iritate me because you mixed your wishes and objective opinion but i respect you love with Conegliano and seria a but you simply sometimes overreacting but this forum will be boring without you.

• Lippman is also free after season in China if she wants to continue season in Europe for me she is better for fener than Drews.

Lippmann is indeed another option, personally I'd still favour Drews but they are both possible.

You guys really underestimate Japanese league and players though, even at youth level they continuosly are doing very well and not 1 European team has their defensive skills so 49% in Japan is sublime!

• Strategy of Jt does not affected on my opinion that Drews is not fit for Fener.

Honestly, your opinion's weight is very much close to zero. If Fener thinks Drews is best for them to replace Vargas due to her unfortunate injury, then their opinion is the only think that matters, honey.

• Game strategy for Japanese League with foreign players as the focus of the offense is get them the ball. Drews has done well for JT Marvelous this year. She missed the first two matches but 14-2 with her in the lineup.

JT doesn't seem to subscribe to that philosophy. You can see in the stats that her hitting attempts are equal to her outside hitters. They don't load everything to Drews. They can if they wanted to and they'd still achieve the same results. That is what I admire about her team. Allowing for her teammates to not feel completely useless with offense (which was the case when Brankica was around).

I've seen posters say Drews scoring only 30's and 46 points in 2 swept matches is nothing compared to when other players like Branki, Kulan, Neriman etc. would score 40+ in one game. She could do that if the system in JT wanted to but because they always employ a double sub added with the balanced setting, she contributes in ways expected of her without harming the team.

My point is: watch her play and see how and why Fener would think she is a good fit for them.

• No i am not troll, at the end you are sympatic for me, i am just trying to argue my opinion, that is called debate not quarel or trolling that is not my goals to do, sometimes you iritate me because you mixed your wishes and objective opinion but i respect you love with Conegliano and seria a but you simply sometimes overreacting but this forum will be boring without you.

I was joking about "troll" because if you don't agree with someone you are troll on this forum that is why I called you troll(but you are not lol haha)

• No Bogdan is indeed not a troll and you're allowed to state your opinion, of course! People can then agree and disagree and so can you etc. nothing wrong with it.

But crovolley... *flashback to crovolley, a south slav himself calling names of Serbian worldwide superstars in volleyball wrong over and over again, even after people telling him the correct spelling and pointing it's quite rude*

''Mihajlevic''

M E G A T R O L L 1 0 0 %

Sorry but it's facts and a majority here knows it. Playing the victim now is just funny, poor boy;(

Sorry for off-topic.

• Don't feed the trolls, sis.