Game of Thrones

• I know we have some fans here, surely some people have been watching the final series. I've enjoyed the episodes so far but there hasn't been too much going on in terms of important plot movement - next week is going to be epic for sure though.

This is a place to discuss what has happened, what will happen, who you want to win, who you want to die, etc.

Personally, I'm evil and I hope Cersei burns everyone in her way :evil: but I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

• I have watched all seasons and am a monster fan but due to work haven't been into the final season yet... I will avoid this thread until I start but you can sure expect me soon! :thumbup:^^

• I must be the only person in the world who hasn't seen a second of this. Except for that Red Wedding thing which I looked up on YT, because I had to see what ALL that fuss was about. And I wasn't impressed.

*runs and hides*

• I must be the only person in the world who hasn't seen a second of this. Except for that Red Wedding thing which I looked up on YT, because I had to see what ALL that fuss was about. And I wasn't impressed.

*runs and hides*

Hah. Well it was pretty epic at the time but I guess just watching that without knowing the characters, etc. would be kinda disappointing.

• I must be the only person in the world who hasn't seen a second of this.

I am virginal to it, and will remain so.

[Edit] I've never heard of this Red Wedding thing

*runs and hides*

Welcome to the club!

I feel like this:

Of course, I'm Leslie.