Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2019/20

• Im pretty sure that Skrok will lose his job soon. Radomka has quite good team, but still 0 points for them :whistle:

• MKS KALISZ - RADOMKA RADOM 3:1 (18, 26, -23, 12)

MVP: Weronika Centka :heart:

Helić 18 (50%), Hurley 16, Centka 15 (61%) /// Azizova 19, Jerkov 12, Mucha 9

Ljubica Kecman is injured and she will have a surgery soon, so Kalisz needs to hire another OH :(

Radomka has very good roster but the biggest problem is the setter position I think :rolleyes: Finally Julietta Lazcano is with the team and Emilia Mucha is healthy so they should play better and better with every game.

• Im pretty sure that Skrok will lose his job soon. Radomka has quite good team, but still 0 points for them :whistle:

Same. Before the season I thought that they will be at 5-6 place, but I don't think so. Jerkov is the worst transfer of the year, Szpak is horrible too. Pity, that Mucha is wasting herself there :wavy:

Btw. Weronika Centka is promising, well coordinated player. We need MBs like her. Today's MVP with 8/13, 5 blocks and 2 aces. :rose:

• Same. Before the season I thought that they will be at 5-6 place, but I don't think so. Jerkov is the worst transfer of the year, Szpak is horrible too. Pity, that Mucha is wasting herself there :wavy:

Btw. Weronika Centka is promising, well coordinated player. We need MBs like her. Today's MVP with 8/13, 5 blocks and 2 aces. :rose:

I agree about Centka, she is also 192cm tall. What happend to Gryka? She was even more promising than her. I didnt hear anything about her after Junior ECH last year, where she got injured.

• I agree about Centka, she is also 192cm tall. What happend to Gryka? She was even more promising than her. I didnt hear anything about her after Junior ECH last year, where she got injured.

She left Legionovia because she wanted play abroad. She doesn't play anywhere in Poland. I don't know where she is tbh :D

• WISŁA WARSZAWA - BUDOWLANI ŁÓDŹ 0:3 (-23, -17, -13)

MVP: Maria Stenzel

Lipska 10, Marcyniuk 9, Mikołajewska 8 /// Kraiduba 22 (60%), Lewandowska 8 (85%), Leys 7

Warszawa still without foreign players :down:

Another great match of Anastasiya :heart:

• Kecman's injury is pretty serious. Coach Pasiński wrote on twitter that she wouldn't be able to play at least 4 months

• According to info from Przeglad Sportowy, Joycinha, Nikolle and Olena will be able to play the next game, finally.

• ENEA PTPS PIŁA - CHEMIK POLICE 1:3 (-22, 24, -16, -21)

MVP: Paulina Maj-Erwardt (L)

Baran 15, Słonecka 13, Urban 11 /// Trushkina 15 (54%), Silva 14, Mędrzyk 13

—————————————

LEGIONOVIA LEGIONOWO - DEVELOPRES RZESZÓW 2:3 (-18, 13, -16, 21, -14)

MVP: Daria Przybyła (L)

Oliveira Souza 27 (50%), Strantzali 21, Fidon-Lebleu 12 /// Mlejnkova 16, Blagojević 13, Zaroślińska 13

• Why isn't the league posting stats like they used to? Same goes for PlusLiga. This new format is kinda hard to read.

Because they no longer use data volley. They signed contract with new volley stats software producer - VolleyStation.

This new stats idea is developed by Andrzej Wrona.

• BKS BIELSKO-BIAŁA - RADOMKA RADOM 3:2 (-22, -13, 26, 20, 14)

MVP: Magdalena Kowalczyk

Kowalczyk 20, Różański 19, Świrad 18 (6 blocks) /// Azizova 20, Jerkov 17, Lazcano 11 (57%)

Radomka had chances to win in 3 sets but they wasted match points, it was their 5th loss in a row :white:

• BKS BIELSKO-BIAŁA - RADOMKA RADOM 3:2 (-22, -13, 26, 20, 14)

MVP: Magdalena Kowalczyk

Kowalczyk 20, Różański 19, Świrad 18 (6 blocks) /// Azizova 20, Jerkov 17, Lazcano 11 (57%)

Radomka had chances to win in 3 sets but they wasted match points, it was their 5th loss in a row :white:

Świrad with 19 points and 7 blocks! :what: The girl started this season in the best way! Players like WItkowska and Efimienko should watch their back, youngsters are doing better than them.

• Thanks for posts with rosters Phil :flower:, you took over control over it naturally

I must admit that I don't like new way of showing stats on league website :mad:old one was better:!:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• MKS KALISZ - ŁKS ŁÓDŹ 2:3 (22, -20, 25, -19, -5)

MVP: Klaudia Alagierska

Ptak 15, Helić 12, Hurley 8 /// Alagierska 18 (77%) :rose:Lazović 16, Wójcik 14

It’s interesting that in both teams the best scoring players are middle blockers, I don’t remember when something like that happened last time 8)

Alagierska is ready to play abroad, she is too good for polish league :white:

• BUDOWLANI ŁÓDŹ - PAŁAC BYDGOSZCZ 0:3 (-23, -25, -16)

MVP: Monika Fedusio

Kraiduba 13, Śmieszek 11, Twardowska 7 /// Fedusio 19 (53%), Vanzurova 14, Żurowska 12

Another great match of Fedusio :heart: She definitely should be in NT, I hope Nawrocki will call her.