Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2019/20

• Last match of 1st round

E.Leclerc Radomka Radom - BKS Bielsko-Biała 1:3 (-21, 21, -23, -22)

MVP: Olivia Różański

Radom: Azizova 17, Jerkov 16, Mucha 11

Bielsko: Różański 15, DeHoog 15, Kossanyiova 13

• Today Chemik with Trushkina as MB and Silva as Opposite.

According to the commentators, Ferhat's plan is to rotate the players between positions during first part of regular season 😁

Łukasik came in and replaced good playing Silva and they lost the first set against Legionovia...

And now 0-2

• 2nd round

Radomka Radom - ŁKS Łódź 1:3 (22, -22, -21, -18)

MVP: Katarina Lazović

Radom: Azizova 21 / Bałuk 13 / Kubacka 11

Łódź: Lazović 20 / Bociek 20 / Alagierska 11

Mia Jerkov only 16% in attack :white::white::white:

————————————————————

Legionovia Legionowo - Chemik Police 2:3 (24, 23, -18, -16, -8)

MVP: Wilma Salas

Legionowo: Strantzali 26 / Fidon-Lebleu 18 / Oliveira Souza 14

Chemik: Salas 28 / Mędrzyk 15 / Silva 10

Olga Strantzali is in a very good shape, especially in attack she looks so powerful :box:

• Jerkov 6/36 😍

5 erros in spiking, 2 times blocked.

That efficiency looks funny -1/36 😁

• Jerkov 6/36 😍

5 erros in spiking, 2 times blocked.

That efficiency looks funny -1/36 😁

Sometimes you should just know when to quit:aww::hit:

• Why? what's happening?

I checked the federation website yesterday and the 3 foreigners (Joycinha, Nikolle and Olena Novgorodchenko) weren't still registered.

Maybe Wisła registered them this week and the website wasn't updated... but anyway I won't be surprised if they won't play.

• Enea PTPS Piła - BKS Bielsko-Biała 3:0 (22, 19, 22)

MVP: Karolina Bednarek

Piła: Baran 14 / Gawlak 9 / Bednarek 8

Bielsko: Różański 15 / DeHoog 12 / Kossanyiova 7

It’s a big surprise cause Piła it’s definitely the weakest team in our league :white:

———————————————-

Pałac Bydgoszcz - Wisła Warszawa 3:0 (24, 23, 24)

MVP: Anna Stencel

Bydgoszcz: Stencel 14 / Fedusio 14 / Balmas 13

Warszawa: Lipska 17 / Mikołajewska 15 / Połeć 7

That’s a pity that Warszawa played without Joycinha and Nikolle, cause they had a chance to win ?(

• I am disappointed by Bielsko, I want Piła to be out of the league, they don't pay players and have many lawsuits. It's time to end this embarrassment.

It's nice to see Stencel and Fedusio like this :heart: Vanzurowa and Rapacz are not great transfers, hopefully Lijewska will have some playing time instead of them.

• I am disappointed by Bielsko, I want Piła to be out of the league, they don't pay players and have many lawsuits. It's time to end this embarrassment.

It's nice to see Stencel and Fedusio like this :heart: Vanzurowa and Rapacz are not great transfers, hopefully Lijewska will have some playing time instead of them.

Izzy started playing volleyball really late. If I'm right she started with basketball and switched to volleyball in college. I think she should've stayed in second division for one more season.

• Grot Budowlani Łódź - Energa MKS Kalisz 3:0 (26, 25, 19)

MVP: Maria Stenzel (L)

Łódź: Kraiduba 19 / Bączyńska 12 / Śmieszek 11 (69%)

Kalisz: Helić 15 / Ptak 10 (7 blocks) / Reynolds 10

Anna Bączyńska - 54% of reception and she looks very good in attack as well, I hope after this season she will finally join to NT :rose:

———————————————-

#Volley Wrocław - Developres Rzeszów 0:3 (-20, -18, -21)

MVP: Natalia Valentin-Anderson

Wrocław: Kasprzak 11 (63%) / Rasińska 10 / Gancarz 8

Rzeszów: Zaroślińska 12 / Frantti 11 (62%) / Mlejnkova 8

In the second set Rasińska played as OH and Kasprzak as OPP.

• After 2 rounds

1. Developres Rzeszów 6

2. ŁKS Łódź 6

3. Chemik Police 5

4. Budowlani Łódź 5

5. Pałac Bydgoszcz 4

6. Enea PTPS Piła 3

7. BKS Bielsko-Biała 3

8. #Volley Wrocław 3

9. Legionovia Legionowo 1

10. Radomka Radom 0

11. Wisła Warszawa 0

12. MKS Kalisz 0

Radomka should play without Jerkov because she is totally useless :mad:Warszawa will have problems without foreigners. Piła started well, maybe they won’t be the worst team like everybody was expecting :win:

• Wójcik and Lazovic look so similar on the court. And Alagierska is Queen of the net again.

• The match was really good! I really enjoyed seeing Pacak and Alagierska, I am surprised how Pacak improved in one year! I thought she won't make it as a decent player! Wójcik and Twardowska played on a decent level. I think that the main reason why ŁKS lost is that Mori did not involve MBs at all, IMO Nowicka outplayed her easily. Leys is so past her prime, she can't kill a ball, but her reception is :super: Kraiduba and Stenzel were amazing :rose: