Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• This team of Bauru is a shame. 28 errors by Sesi Bauru, in a 3 set match, against 13 by Sesc.

Besides these 28 errors, what I see from Sesi Bauru is a complete mess: Tifanny cannot do a simple bagher. She is absurdly weak in reception and defence. And I don't see her being decisive anymore.

I also think it's absurd having Glayce as starter and Gabi Candido and Wilhite as subs. She was really awful in reception today and she has like zero experience.

Anderson has to give more court time to Gabi Candido and/or Wilhite, otherwise, they will fail to succeed this season since I don't believe Glayce will evolve as much as they need.

• i never understood why tifanny only receive serve overhead... has she never trained to receive with a bump set/bagher?

i also find rahimova hot and cold... unstoppable one minute, a hot mess the next...

She has trained, but she is just awful and doesn't seem to be improving.

About Rahimova, I agree with you, but I can't criticize her since she's all the time playing with high and mostly imprecise balls - since Bauru doesn't have a decent reception system - and even though she is scoring pretty decently. The only thing I think she can do better is her approach to attack from position 1 and 6. Many faults in today's and past matches.

• i only watched a few matches of pinheiros, but i like them a lot, even if they're not yet the giant-killers, they're exciting and fun to watch.

last season they were competent but not great, and this year with edinara and saraelen, it looked like they would have improved a lot (and they have). too bad about edinara's injury, but even after that, it seems the coach is not using lorrayna as starting OPP ? i think lorrayna can show a lot of improvement if given a chance (like lorenne did this year), but since she's a lefty, i think she needs very precise sets, which can be harder to provide.

i like lyara and paracatu too... paracatu is an interesting player to me, lately it seems her backslide is not working, but she scores more in blocking and aces than attacking... and the liberos are not bad, also erika, backup setter.

i think they need stronger OHs, paquiardi is more of a defensive OH. i do like young karina a lot, she hits hard and is fearless, and she's so young.

• i never understood why tifanny only receive serve overhead... has she never trained to receive with a bump set/bagher?

i also find rahimova hot and cold... unstoppable one minute, a hot mess the next...

In male volleyball, it is more common to receive jump float serves with upperhands. Probably it is a habit from her old days

• The match was broadcasted online by the pay per view channel. I don't know if they keep the video on their system, I did not sign up

• yeah. as a team, pinheiros team is better than the one they had last year. well edinara is such a huge loss on their team... i hope loraynna will be starter and also karina..

• Hi guys, I have been really busy this week (probably next as well) so when I have time I’ll update the results :wavy: