Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• I'm happy with the MB team as it is but it sure seems like Zehra Gunes belongs on this team, too :heart: :)

Zehra is a VB starter though now, ain't no way she is settling to AGY now :D It's like if Akinradewo was moving from Hisamitsu to the Seagulls even though she was a Hisamitsu starter already... Iconic, but unlikely

• Zehra is a VB starter though now, ain't no way she is settling to AGY now :D It's like if Akinradewo was moving from Hisamitsu to the Seagulls even though she was a Hisamitsu starter already... Iconic, but unlikely

:dance6: lol, I'm going to take that as a compliment to my Seagulls somehow :rolll: :dance6:

• Altinli we need a cool pic of Gözde goggled up to add to her profile and I can't find one. Keep your eyes peeled, please

• I dont have it yet, but a random cool gif bcs we can:

GraciousReliableIsabellineshrike-size_restricted.gif

I saw that one, love the deep breath, but didn't think you could add gifs. I just tried and it worked but it doesn't look so good sized up.

Edit: Oh, and when I saved it, it doesn't gif, it just picks a frame. I may leave it until we find a better one

• Their main weakness is receiving and serves. They lost 2nd and 3rd set because their serve tempo dropped a lot and they received terrible. When they started to serve well and receive positive (not even excellent), they destroyed THY. As long as they keep their receiving fine, they will remain as a threat against most teams.

I missed this post first time, thanks. I noticed they weren't much of a threat serving. I wish I could watch the match again and focus on their reception. I didn't feel any 'serve me the ball, you chicken' type attitude from anyone, or even a confident style that suggests it isn't a problem receiving serve. But this is my first time seeing them and I tend to be superficial on first blush, checking style and personality to decide if I want to root for a team. AGY passed that test with flying colors. I'll move on to skill sets next time :P

I also need to see some people dive for a ball. That tells me more than anything how dedicated they are

• So consistent , the cool chicks always roll up their sleeves :) even when they don't have sleeves. #17

Altinli what's the new name of this Yeşilyurt team? can you add it to volleybox or tell me so I can.

And Tuğba Şenoğlu is the one pope often uses as an example of bench detention, right?

Yesilyurt will be one of my favorite teams this season.

Yes, Tugba was on the bench in Vakifbank, and now she is leading her team to victory.

Derya is awesome. She is already one of my favs. She is killing it.

• Yesilyurt will be one of my favorite teams this season.

Yes, Tugba was on the bench in Vakifbank, and now she is leading her team to victory.

Derya is awesome. She is already one of my favs. She is killing it.

Where are there stats for these matches? I want to know how many points Koolhaas made.

Altinli not to put you on the spot, or cause any pressure, I'm sure you are a busy person, but since we don't have Canter any more weren't you going to take over posting scores and stats and whatnot :P

• Where are there stats for these matches? I want to know how many points Koolhaas made.

Altinli not to put you on the spot, or cause any pressure, I'm sure you are a busy person, but since we don't have Canter any more weren't you going to take over posting scores and stats and whatnot :P

Ahaha yea I understand completely. Yes I was planning to do it from the start actually but I'm on a trip currently so I only have my phone and tablet with me. From next week on I will surely update this thread and do talk about the weekly stats etc. and will make this thread more fun and welcoming

For now: http://tvf-web.dataproject.com/CompetitionHome.aspx?ID=42

Has all you need to know

• next week AGY will play JT Marvellous... I mean Mihajlovic's Fenerbahçe :P

Yeah, I checked the schedule and it's on at 4:00am** for me, a couple hours after Okayama and Himeji --my V.League babies-- finish their midnight starting 5 set match of loveliness. That's going to be tough, especially as I'll be out of town with expectations of interacting with my hosts :(

I need to figure out how to get TRT sport to work. I need these Turkish girls in HD, damnit! And I'm bummed no one has uploaded this match to youtube. I would seriously watch it again this afternoon while pretending to do other work :)

I just posted a short love poem to AGY in the volleybox forum. It's virgin territory, the only post in "European Leagues" :rolll: :!:

that place isn't really a forum place, though

**Edit, wait, I got that 4:00am time from volleybox which is a place so full of errors it's frightening. Let me ask: Will next week's match start 5 hours earlier than the one today?

• According to that dataproject site the match next week is indeed 5 hours earlier. Bummer.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding those foreign language stats but it looks like Tugba and Derya had three aces each, Koolhaas 2. That's not bad. I'm not sure if I saw any of them :rolll: They need to work on the reception numbers though

• sitenoise I can watch the official stream on TRT website on mobile using Hola VPN. I tried hola on PC and it does not work.

That seems like TRT sport is sniffing User Agent. I'm gonna figure out how to masquerade my Mac as an iPad and see if that works.

• According to that dataproject site the match next week is indeed 5 hours earlier. Bummer.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding those foreign language stats but it looks like Tugba and Derya had three aces each, Koolhaas 2. That's not bad. I'm not sure if I saw any of them :rolll: They need to work on the reception numbers though

Next weeks match won't be streamed anyway I'm seeing :thumbdown: TRT SPOR needs to realize its all about AGY

• Yeah they decided to broadcast Beylikduzu match for some reason, they are terrible, the match will most likely take less than an hour.

Hope they will change their mind or FB Tv will broadcast FB-Yesilyurt instead.

• Yea I'm sorry but BEVI don't deserve to get any of their matches broadcasted this season, I think we can all universally agree on that... I mean, what's the point.

• I tried every Mobile User Agent available in Chrome, made sure VPN was Turkey, went to a web site to confirm that my masquerading as mobile was working, and still couldn't get TRT Sport to play :wall: