Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• Well, I stopped watching after the first set and now it is 1-1 and 12-4 for Galatasaray:white: Match completely changed:what:

• I don't know why libero Derya Çayirgan is benching for Gizem Karadayi in 2019 for GS :aww: one of GS's biggest problems is having Ataman as head coach for so many years :whistle:

Same with how an amazing blocking MB like Melike Yilmaz will never get a chance even when Asli makes a 1000 errors. Such a pity.

• Aylin can't handle service pressure with only 2 receivers. It's a good thing Melis is in now. Next to that Vargas is a real error machine:gone:

• dont you compare the best league with uncompetitive italian league where imoco didnt lose more than one match in the last two playoffs and probably is gonna win it all without dropping a set in playoffs.

When did he mention the Italian league?

• FB won’t beat any good team with passing like that. Hopefully Aylin just had a bad match and comes back stronger because Melis isn’t going to solve any problems.

• Hey didn't Vakifbank senior play Vakifbank junior at 3:00am this morning? How'd that go?

• When did he mention the Italian league?

goossshhhh. he didnt have to mention it for me to state what i stated. why you guys like that. if only mihajlovic was gone and you guys would be wiped off the face of the earth since you guys think you are the best team in the world even though you got extremely lucky in 11&18&19. i am waiting for the moment at which things dont go your way. maybe you guys blow a championship point in olympic final against china. that would be the end of your one-in-a-billion-generation and leave this forum serbian-free(=more bearable).

• Hey didn't Vakifbank senior play Vakifbank junior at 3:00am this morning? How'd that go?

Junior played pretty well actually, tying it at 1-1 and then leading at some parts later in the sets of 3 and 4 but they lost the final set 22-25 and 1-3. Great fight of them regardless! They definitely found back some rythm after the terrible loss vs Fenerbahçe

• Junior played pretty well actually, tying it at 1-1 and then leading at some parts later in the sets of 3 and 4 but they lost the final set 22-25 and 1-3. Great fight of them regardless! They definitely found back some rythm after the terrible loss vs Fenerbahçe

That's cool. The AGY v THY match made it to that Turkish Youtube channel. I hope Va v Vb match will too. I wanna watch it

• dont you compare the best league with uncompetitive italian league where imoco didnt lose more than one match in the last two playoffs and probably is gonna win it all without dropping a set in playoffs.

Yes they beat Novara in play-offs, Conegliano kick off Kim't team from CL than Novara with Egonu, Zhu team.

Why so angry because of this facts?

• Everything's become so sarcastic I can't follow who are the good guys and who are the bad guys in terms of leagues and teams and hopes and dreams :rolll: