Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• If Alper Hamurcu didn't go for the double sub in set 3, this might have ended differently tbh.

Eczacibasi will not win like this vs Italian teams in CL

• Loyd have done such a bad set when she came in...

• I haven't watched much of the firsr 3 sets and I'm sure Aydins players played better at that point but since ending of set 3 when I watched only Balkestein was good and Planinsec. Arelya is a better setter than Duygu so Idk why she isn't starting

EczV was all about Boskovic and Natalia did a good job too, but overall they sucked and can call themselve very lucky with this win.

• If Alper Hamurcu didn't go for the double sub in set 3, this might have ended differently tbh.

I didnt see a great performance by Boz.

• I didnt see a great performance by Boz.

No she was very bad actually, but you don't sub your most experienced and normally good players in such a crucial time imho esp. when sub is Semra Özer.

Boz-Plak are struggling a lot more in offense since Ezgi Dilik left...

• ECZ should hire a top setter.

Get a receiver player as Meliha back. So the team can have Natalia, Hande, Meliha and Sahin.

A top MB who can came in some times when Beyza and Yasemin dont deliver properly.

A team with Boskovic (+Natalia,Kim before the injury etc) in it should be a constant threat to any club, if not for Motta,his coaching and his almost non-existent setters...

• I would try to transfer Wolosz, Maja, Fabiola and in case that this dont happen would try Poulter, Hanckoc or Orro.

A MB i would try to hire Yuan, Stefana from Serbia or Danesi.

Try to get Meliha back.

• A team with Boskovic (+Natalia,Kim before the injury etc) in it should be a constant threat to any club, if not for Motta,his coaching and his almost non-existent setters...

For me, it was clear that ECZ lacks setter. So the hitters has always a hard time ( block opponent well posted). But the ECZ MB are still improving their skills, so the opponent hitters has less difficult in terms of opponents blocks.

I think that this was the main problem against Conegliano. Besides a good setter, ECZ has an advantage on MB position.

• btw PTT 3-1 GS

Angela Leyva didn't even play and Polen was very very bad for PTT, I'm pretty sure PTT, Aydin, THY one of em can dethrone GS at a play-off tbh even if they hold on now.

Ezgi Dagdelenler did a good job after getting time again, Gergana and Nasya were very good too.

• Giovanni used Ebrar only a little bit as OH vs Nilufer and there were times they were actually struggling a lot :gone:

Haak wasn't starter, GOZDE YILMAZ was a starter :gone: she did a good job but... really Gio? wth

I don't even mind Ebrar as OH, but the fact he doesn't start with her in a match he clearly doesn't think is important enough for Haak to start... :aww::down:

• THY- BJK  3-0 25/9 25/12 25/11

Beylikduzu - FB 0-3 6/25 8/25 11/25

R.I.P.

They'd do better not playing at all anymore tbh, Turkish league couldn't get rid of these two teams any quicker. Even many 2nd div teams could probably whoop them with similar results lol.

• Wasn’t Beylikduzu a semifinalist last year? What happened to them?

yea true they did well and ended 5th I think, I explained what completely happened in the transfer rumours thread earlier, as a result of that day couldn't pay their American foreign players as well as many of their locals anymore.

Here is the link of my post:

2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Derya Cebecioğlu hasn't shown any sign of improvement at reception so far and it is not like she is Kosheleva at offense. Thus I think she should consider changing her position to Opp. This was not an option at youth level because she had Ebrar next to her, who is clearly the biggest talent of her generation. However, after almost a full season playing as a starter, there's nothing promising at her reception skills. I don't know if it her capacity is limited or the trainer is not a good one:whistle:

• Considering the schedule, I expect Nilüfer to reach play-offs as 8th team while Aydın will end up as 9th. Let's see if my forecast will work :box:

• Derya Cebecioğlu hasn't shown any sign of improvement at reception so far and it is not like she is Kosheleva at offense. Thus I think she should consider changing her position to Opp. This was not an option at youth level because she had Ebrar next to her, who is clearly the biggest talent of her generation. However, after almost a full season playing as a starter, there's nothing promising at her reception skills. I don't know if it her capacity is limited or the trainer is not a good one:whistle:

I was thinking the same about Derya. She has quick feet and a nice jump/hang time, can work better as an opposite, she is definitely a pleasure to watch compared to Gözde Yilmaz and Polen etc. I hope she won't waste herself as OH.