2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• Conegliano were the best team in the competition and deserve the win. I’m very disappointed with Eczacibasi though because they didn’t put up any real fight and it always seemed obvious that Imoco would win. Vakifbank will be so disappointed after messing up those match points, but that young team will hopefully grow from the experience and come back stronger. Novara should be delighted with their effort as they beat Vakif in the group and could have beaten Eczaci as well.

• I think that Natalia will be in the dream team. Maybe Natalia and Kim.

• Hill did almost nothing.

• That seems pretty fair. I was expecting to read

Wolosz-Egonu

Folie-Robin

Hill-Sylla

De Gennaro

:lol:

Enjoy the win. :)

• in fact, ECZ needs to work harder on Beyza and Yasemin. If this players got better. They will be abble to produce a great team. Singe is already a really good local player.

• Ecz Needs to find new Setter for the team, Lloyd and Gamze is both nonexistent and trapping their hitters into the blockers!

Boskovic, Kim, and Natalia the best in the world of volleyball, has nothing to be ashamed of, the 2 setters should be!!!

:wall::wall::wall::wall:

• Boskovic is great and can win a game by herselt any time. But Egonu was a monster and Wolosz has world class MB. This really makes the OH job more easy on attack.

• in fact, ECZ needs to work harder on Beyza and Yasemin. If this players got better. They will be abble to produce a great team. Singe is already a really good local player.

Thank god for foreigner limit tbh now, he has to play with Beyza-Yasemin and Gamze. But he will go str8 back to mediocrefest when in CL so I'm getting hopeless with EczV. Nalan Ural needs to be fired first before anyone else.

• anyone know how was Gabi's game today?

• Thank god for foreigner limit tbh now, he has to play with Beyza-Yasemin and Gamze. But he will go str8 back to mediocrefest when in CL so I'm getting hopeless with EczV. Nalan Ural needs to be fired first before anyone else.

I really liked Natalia and ithink that she did ok in this competition. But ECZ shoud have stayed with Meliha and Onal. Hired a World Class MB and Setter.

• The idea of a team in CL and other in TL does not fit well. Vakifbank has world class players and prospects from turkey and thats make differency.

Vakifbank had Sonsirma and Naz. Know vakifbank has Zehra, Karakurt, Meliha, Kubra and Cansu.