CEV Men's European Volleyball Championship 2021 | Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Poland

• if it weren't for Olympic Silver, this season is a total failure for Russia NT. Sammelvuo has until WCH next year to win Russia's first big tournament but even that may still be a question mark.

Again, I think Volkov should be kicked out of Russia NT.

Bad pass, missing crucial spikes.

I'd rather give more chances to Voronkov.

• Honestly I would rather if Lyzik and Abaev were here instead of Vlasov or VOLVICH and to a lesser extent... Kobzar.

Maybe Russia would have bigger chance with them. This team needs a refresh and he stuck with the old guns again. I don't get it.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Damn, Italy is impressive. Giannelli playing like a true captain, Balaso being really good, really solid both MBs, Lavia finally making a step to the veeeery good level, and last but not least - Michieletto playing out of this world. I still don't trust Pinali as a starting OPP (he was great today tho), but it looks that a medal is within a reach considering Slovenia/Czech Republic in semis and so-so level from Serbia so far, and it's just beginning for this team, even if they finish 4th. I wouldn't overreact, because their competition so far has been average as well, Bulgaria and Germany were just awful, Slovenia played below their normal level as well, but that doesn't change a fact that Italy looks like 2nd-3rd best team of this competition so far, and - well - that was unexpected.

• Slovenia's attack was ok in set #1, but Poland's two strong serve streaks from Kochanowski and Leon settled the set.

Leon's one serve had 134.5km/h. What a monster serve machine!

• Slovenia's strategy is obvious: serving to Leon as much as possible.

• Ropret should have started for Slovenia, with him Slovenia attacks are more effective

• Ropret should have started for Slovenia, with him Slovenia attacks are more effective

I am curious why no Italy clubs buy him. He's over qualified

• What an ace by Cebulj, after so many serve mistakes by Slovenia. What a challenge :what:

• Cebulj giving us big dick energy :box::lol:

He is the best player from Eslovenia IMO

• what a come back from Slovenia. Great battle in set #2.

Ropret and Stern carry the team in clutch time

• I don't know why Giuliani decided to play this entire ECH with Vincic when Ropret is clearly better, as proven during the last VNL lol

• Slovenia had momentum after winning the set #2.

Now Poland are struggling on pass

• Ropret has ability to set up balls very comfortable for his attackers.

Drzyzga's pass is not stable even if they have Leon and Kurek

• How did Italy beat 3x0 this Slovenia? :white:

• Dang Slovenia is poland's kryptonite :white::white:

• How did Italy beat 3x0 this Slovenia? :white:

Slovenia are always in good shape when playing against Poland.

Someone said they beat Poland 4 games in a row in Euro Championship (I have not checked if this record is true or not)

• Slovenia are always in good shape when playing against Poland.

Someone said they beat Poland 4 games in a row in Euro Championship (I have not checked if this record is true or not)

In ECHs yes. In the last VNL, Slovenia won 3-1 in the preliminary round. But if Im not wrong, Poland rested Leon that day.

They met again in the SFs, but Poland trashed the Balkan team 3x0.