COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

• First case of Corona in my town is from the girl who came from Turkey, Altinli is that you ??? :cursing:

• Worst day for Turkey, 2.7k new cases. Growing so fast, I hope they are not new Italy or Spain.

Serbia for small country had terrible numbers too :(

• First case of Corona in my town is from the girl who came from Turkey, Altinli is that you ??? :cursing:

So this doesn't count as provocation or hate either...?

This guy is literally rooting for numbers in Turkey and Serbia to grow..........while humanity is in such a f'd up time how can you be like this. He is so excited everytime the Turkish numbers rise, far far beyond disgusting.

I hope Turkish volleyball becomes the worst one next 10 years and Italy leads crovolley, as long as everyone is healthy and we can go out and enjoy life normally again.

• Beri I was joking...

now I can't joke or too post new numbers of new cases, wtf ???

My country is more than happy with our situation, death rate is small. Thank you God. As our epidemiologist said We are doing as much as test We need to do, more cases more tests. No need to waste times. Example double more than Serbia and We have less cases and more cured people.

Everyone be safe coming from the person who is dental hygienist/asistent. And by the way person who needs to work with affected people if they need our help. We can't say no to any patients. Highest risked job. Thank you.

• And many tv news reported that tests from China test kits are not working well :sos:

• gosh the block option is quite useless as I still see his post.

This guy is so annoying I can't, honestly wtf is ur problem why are u trying to be an opposition to everything we say. These are tests that have been approved for use after checks from a local firm.

Yes many countries like Spain bought defect tests and send them back. Now Spain are also doing the local firm check.

• QPL can u not ban this idiot. I'm a bit over this. Comes here saying I brought corona to his country like wtf?

Literally rooting for numbers to rise in Turkey everyday, this guy must be sociopathic or something.

• Generally acting like an immature child and troling for attention which he so obviously didn't get from his parents is one thing, but pretending to be concerned about numbers in countries he doesn't like, and all but gloating about the fact there will be less deaths in his country than in those others is surely, SURELY taking things too far. If mathias still won't ban him after this, than he is nothing but a spineless coward.

• Wow, okej I will stop posting numbers from Serbia and Turkey. :what:

Still sending the love, no matter what.

My next wish destination is Turkey and I should visited this year but I'm moving for next year so speed recovery World :heart:

• Generally acting like an immature child and troling for attention which he so obviously didn't get from his parents is one thing, but pretending to be concerned about numbers in countries he doesn't like, and all but gloating about the fact there will be less deaths in his country than in those others is surely, SURELY taking things too far. If mathias still won't ban him after this, than he is nothing but a spineless coward.

Dont blame Matthias for this again, he left the forum because of such mean and provocative comments 😒