Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• Sometimes I think Mikhailov is part-machine and the performance in London Final was just a glitch in the system which forced him to play as an OH which was his previous version before his software update. :gone:

Luburic being clinical as well really help a lot but Maxim is something else even when his team is dragging him down.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Meanwhile our goodlooking russian MB sits on the bench for no reason when he could've added value by just looking fine in the court.:whistle:

He's sooo fine isn't he? We rarely get to see him and I think that is part of his charm :heart:

• Sometimes I think Mikhailov is part-machine and the performance in London Final was just a glitch in the system which forced him to play as an OH which was his previous version before his software update. :gone:

Luburic being clinical as well really help a lot but Maxim is something else even when his team is dragging him down.

Maxim wants his throne back and looks like to be the starting Opp for Zbornaya this year. Such a pity Poletaev is playing in the shadows of a legend

• Luburic with 4 aces in a row... three against N'gapeth. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Couldn't see the matches today but I am happy with the results. Fakel, especially with the departure of Volkov and Bogdan wouldn't bring anything special to European tournaments if they had advanced and I also sympathise with Lokomotiv so this is a great step in order to go through to the next round.

PS: To play the devil's advocate in regards to Volvich, he can't do much if Butko onl7 sets him 2 balls the whole:wall:8o:wall:

Mikhaylov didn't live up to the expectations in crucial moments with the NT on a couple of occasions but as of midseason he just turned the beast mode on!

• He's sooo fine isn't he? We rarely get to see him and I think that is part of his charm :heart:

Wish the charm is working on Alekno instead on us.:gone:

Couldn't see the matches today but I am happy with the results. Fakel, especially with the departure of Volkov and Bogdan wouldn't bring anything special to European tournaments if they had advanced and I also sympathise with Lokomotiv so this is a great step in order to go through to the next round.

PS: To play the devil's advocate in regards to Volvich, he can't do much if Butko onl7 sets him 2 balls the whole
    :wall:8o:wall:

Volkov's skinny and ancient knees scored more than Volvich's entire body though.:whistle::gone::lol:

#FreeBritney

• Savin becoming like a super sub helped Lokomotiv when they needed someone to up the ante when they are struggling.

It could have been interesting in a frightening way if coach Konstantinov kept Ivovic when he's in front and all alone to face the block of Kazan. Savin's underperformance during the previous sets actually saved Lokomotiv because he's able to substitute Ivovic. :lol:

This is one of the best games for Rodychev. I wonder if the long stretches on the bench is giving him rust or rhythm issues. Every time he plays he always look as if he deserves to play more but doesn't show it with his stats.

#FreeBritney

• What are your thoughts for Kazan x Kuzbass game tomorrow? Kazan in a must win situation, Kuzbass on the other hand had no games for almost a month, let's see if this had a negative effect on the team.. Verbov will have a chance to literllay end Alekno's coaching career if Kuzbass wins tomorrow!

• Even with Zenit Kazan winning the first set with relative ease... If Kemerovo didn't have such a bad start probably from a long layoff from competitive games, they would have troubled Zenit Kazan more and could have even took the set.

#FreeBritney

• Bednorz and Sivozheles with performances you don't expect coming from them or their pay.:white:

#FreeBritney

• Kazan will be under a lot of pressure in this tie break.

Considering Kuzbass have a really experienced team, they may handle it better, let's see

• A four man reception line broken by Volkov's serve but Maxim with a blocked counter. :what:

#FreeBritney

• Thank God Bednorz is hot because that wasn't hot at all. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Verbov drinking while Kazan is down by three points. needs to be gifed immediately.

It reminded me of Pep Guardiola being bald and all. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• That save from Obmochaev reminded me of London 2012.

Too bad Kuzbass let the lead go.

#FreeBritney

• Oh my god.

#FreeBritney