Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• So far Rodychev is playing well.

If only he played like this during the regular season or the crucial games in CL or Russian Cup.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Kurkaev's serve just went downhill after the highs of previous sets.

Lyzik is very stable and still very lethal which are the best factor when it comes to serving.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Off topic: DJ is on point :dance6:

• I want to know next season Bednorz still in Kazan or another team.

• Rodychev should've completed the triple block. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Why is Ivovic not being brought in for the backrow rotations where he plays best? :white:

#FreeBritney

• This is one messy blocking system from Lokomotiv.

Rodychev doesn't even know where he is I think.

#FreeBritney

• I want to know next season Bednorz still in Kazan or another team.

He has a contract for one more season.

• PS: I was meant to comment on Yakovlev's serve yesterday. Is it just me or his efficiency in serving has dropped a lot?

I noticed this as well. Gone was his Likhoshertov-like float serve and now it's just a regular float if that makes sense. Yakovleav-Kurkaev is my prefect MB duo if only the latter was not so injury prone..

• Some news about Kazan:

- Verbov will be the new coach

- Micah has already signed for two seasons.

- Bednorz, Voronkov, and Surmachevsky stay for one more season.

A few additions:

- Kobzar to St. Petersburg

- Butko to Kemerovo

Not sure why Voronkov is staying if D. Volkov is also coming to Kazan..

• Semyshev, Pankov and Baranov with a pretty meh game so far.

#FreeBritney

• Bogdan worked hard to give away this set to Dynamo with all those reception mistakes, but they just didn't capitalise the chances

• Bogdan worked hard to give away this set to Dynamo with all those reception mistakes, but they just didn't capitalise the chances

Atleast he's hot. Even if Podlesnykh leaves Dinamo, they are still a pretty hot team with Bogdan. :offtopic:

#FreeBritney

• Semyshev is a disaster... :white:

#FreeBritney

• Kerminen should be playing if Dinamo Moscow isn't goint to use Deroo in my opinion.

#FreeBritney

• Vlasov's block is so good and improved...

• All of Sokolov's mistakes are on pos 4...

#FreeBritney

• My stream broke down. Can you guys share a link?

The past link shared by Leonardo.D still works.

#FreeBritney

https://volley.ru/pages/1568 in HD