Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• If fakel wins tomorrow by 3:1 ratio also, what will happen?

The final 6 rule uses the same method that's used in WCH 2018

• The final 6 rule uses the same method that's used in WCH 2018

Which is what exactly?

• Which is what exactly?

In final 6, the top two teams in each pool qualified for the semifinals.

the number of winning games > points > sets quotient > points quotient > head to head result

• So basically Moscow just needs to "win" 2 sets tomorrow against Fakel and they are in to SF as #1 seed from their pool.

From the other pool, I think Loko actually prefers playing against Moscow going to SF (than Zenit potentially-speaking).

• Game 1: Zenit x Fakel - 95 X 84 - Zenit +11/ Fakel -11

Game 2: Dynamo x Zenit - 95 x 83 - Dynamo + 12 / Zenit -1

Scenarios:

Dynamo's win regardless of the result means Fakel is out.
    Fakel's victory of 3x0 results in Dynamo's elimination and a 3x2 win wouldn't be enough for Fakel to advance.

So I reckon the possibilities where Zenit could be sent out is a 3x1 Fakel with +11, +12, then Fakel and Moscow advance. A 3x1 win to Fakel with less than + 10, Zenit and Dynamo go through and over + 13 would be Zenit and Fakel. In case it is +10 or +13, Zenit would be even in most of the criteria with Fakel and Moscow respectively and probably the team that scored more would advance but I am not sure.

• This is also what I was thinking. I hope Fakel wins tomorrow by 3x1 over 12. I prefer Fakel and Dynamo in the Semis.

• Some news about Kazan:

- Verbov will be the new coach

- Micah has already signed for two seasons.

- Bednorz, Voronkov, and Surmachevsky stay for one more season.

• You know Zehra Gunes and Ilyas Kurkaev can pass as twins. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Abaev giving sets with that reception will be more than ready for NT :whistle:

• The weakness in OHs combination for Lokomotiv is just a sight to behold and here I thought they were much better than Markin and Sivozheles.:white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Could you please share a link?

My link is pretty bad so I can't recommend it.

#FreeBritney

• This Savin and Ivovic combination should be good at reception atleast but no... it's like they are offensive OHs without the blocking to make up for it.:white:

#FreeBritney

• Russian Zehra trying to chase the lead with his serving. :white:

Update:

Savin: How about a bad pass, doc? :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Seems Lokomotiv wanna face Moscow in the semifinals :rolll:

• Lyzik is so talented.

Barring any major injuries... I predict he shall become Russia's if not the world's best MB in no time.

#FreeBritney

• Kurkaev changed his serve

• The feint (i don't know how to call that set) from Tisevich to Lyzik was so good.

#FreeBritney

• Kurkaev changed his serve

He's been struggling with this change this season IMO, in spite of a good run here and there. I think if he doesn't adjust and get more consistent he should stick to the floating in Tokyo.

PS: I was meant to comment on Yakovlev's serve yesterday. Is it just me or his efficiency in serving has dropped a lot?