Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• Zenit close to signing Grebennikov, but I expect they have to pay a very hefty fee to Modena in the event this transfer materializes.

• Zenit close to signing Grebennikov, but I expect they have to pay a very hefty fee to Modena in the event this transfer materializes.

Modena also have problems. If Vettori leaves, they would need a foreign opposite and have to let go of Grebennikov so the fee to get Jenia shouldn't be that high unless they want to move him to another italian team which I'm not sure if there is demand for a foreign libero right now.

Plus trading him to russia doesn't really mean anything to Modena as they could only meet the other Zenit for the challenge cup in Europe.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Plus trading him to russia doesn't really mean anything to Modena as they could only meet the other Zenit for the challenge cup in Europe.

Inc0gnito meant to say Zenit SP. Grebennikov could be a great option since they have Kliuka and Camejo as receivers :gone:

• Inc0gnito meant to say Zenit SP. Grebennikov could be a great option since they have Kliuka and Camejo as receivers :gone:

Kazan is what I meant about the other Zenit. I just like to use "other Zenit" sometimes as some evil mind twister. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• So new season starts and we still don't have a new thread lol Belogorie almost beat Moscow today, Semyshev played amazing, Sokolov looks slightly weaker compared to last season but it's very early to make conclusions. On the other side, Tetyukhin is slowly proving his worth, I think he will displace one of Podlesnyk/Bogdan in NT very soon. Kovalev got his settibg mojo back it seems, much more creative setter than Pankov IMO.

• So new season starts and we still don't have a new thread lol Belogorie almost beat Moscow today, Semyshev played amazing, Sokolov looks slightly weaker compared to last season but it's very early to make conclusions. On the other side, Tetyukhin is slowly proving his worth, I think he will displace one of Podlesnyk/Bogdan in NT very soon. Kovalev got his settibg mojo back it seems, much more creative setter than Pankov IMO.

highlights of the game were uploaded on Youtube.

Was this match streamed on Youtube or on VolleyRu itself? Somehow VolleyRu didn’t work for me last season, hopefully it will this season. Is there an english site that shares weekly schedules etc that I can follow?

• Watched the match using livetv.sx.. TVSTART Youtube Channel used to stream matches last year, but for some reason they no longer do it.

Kazan won their first match confidently against Yenisei, but Micah and Maxim (27% efficiency) did not really click. Hope they pick up their connection on the succeeding games.

• TVStart still streams the games on their website (https://tvstart.ru/).

Is there an english site that shares weekly schedules etc that I can follow?

This works! But if you want something easier to check, this is for you.

• Tomorrow Moscow and Zenit SpB will face each other for the Russian Super Cup, let's see if Moscow continues it's domination against Zenit this 2021-2022 season.. Without Poletaev, I expect Moscow will have the upper hand in this match. Pnakov vs Kobzar rivalry will surely be highlight :box:

• Where is Poletaev? Out for injury?

Yes I don't know if he was operated during the summer, but AFAIK he still hasn't fully recovered

• Very close 1st set, Moscow just managed to win in the end. Sokolov is playing great (apart from the few times he got blocked lol). First set was a battle of the wingers, not so much middle attacks for either team.

• This thread will survive the apocalypse. lol

#FreeBritney

• Sokolov with 4 straight aces, admittedly the last 2 ones had some luck involved :lol:

• Oh my god the last rally seems like forever.. this is actually a very good quality match :white::white:

• As expected, with Poletaev missing, Zenit misses firepower on the right side. Yakovlev is a ghost on court as well

• I wonder why Pankov plays so basic in NT and fantastic in the season club. Maybe because of the coach? Russia needs Moscow's coach :box: