Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• There was 19:24?

Yes, Kalisz was leading in second set 24-19, but they lost. IMO it was mainly because of Pasiński and his weird decisions. Gromadowska had 2 really bad receptions errors in a row, then she was subbed by Bałuk, who didn't help (why not Szperlak?) Then at 22-24, he made double sub and replaced Polak and Gałkowska who played well (around 70% in spike with no errors) by Szczurowska and Kucharska, who set the ball really bad (basically into the net)

If I remember correctly he took the time-out at 24-24 (why that late?) and subbed Kucharska-Szczurowska by Polak-Gałkowska, but then Gałkowska made 2 errors.

• ŁKS Łódź 3 : 1 BKS Bielsko Biała

( 23-25, 25-14, 26-24, 27-25 )

MVP - Katarina Lazovic :super:

Kalandadze 21, Lazovic 14, Pacak 14, Szlagowska 21, Orvosova 18, Drużkowska 10, Świrad 10

What a match was that :what: ŁKS without Zaroślińska and BKS without Janiuk and Kossanyiova with opp Drużkowska playing as middle ( and she did very good ). In the 4th set BKS was leading 20-14 ( same as Kalisz yesterday ) but they lost. I think the play offs are really interesting so far and teams like Kalisz or Bielsko can surprise us all.

• Soooo, Radomka will play without Janisa and Katarzyna Skorupa? Sounds like disaster... Or maybe Skorupa is ready? I really don't know what happened to her :/

And what about health issues in Budowlani Łódź? I'm counting and counting and for me Jones-Perry, Nowicka and Stenzel shouldn't be ready for tommorow. But I can't find any insider or news bout that.

• Soooo, Radomka will play without Janisa and Katarzyna Skorupa? Sounds like disaster... Or maybe Skorupa is ready? I really don't know what happened to her :/

According to commentator Joanna Kaczor, Skorupa will be ready to play today.

In addition, Radomka signed with Ana Bjelica.

Regarding Budowlani Łódź, I've heard two players might not be ready to join. I don't know who, but I guess it might Veronica Jones-Perry. She probably has covid for the second time :(

• Szlagowska 😍 I hope she'll stay in Bielsko for another season and then move to better team. Currently Poland has the biggest talents on OH position since golden generation.

• According to commentator Joanna Kaczor, Skorupa will be ready to play today.

In addition, Radomka signed with Ana Bjelica.

But Ana Bjelica is opposite. In my memory. Did she play as a OH? I don't remember her matches at all

• According to tt news some of Budowlani Łódź players were tested positive (first time 6 days ago) but will play with Chemik. Negative players went to Police by team bus and these positive others by their own cars. Also Budownlani's coach will not be present as he has "minor injury"... also these news say that it's club president idea.

• DPD Legionovia Legionowo 3 : 1 E. Leclerc Moya Radomka Radom

( 15-25, 25-19, 25-23, 25-22 )

MVP - Alicja Grabka :rose:

Różański 25, Rivero Marin 10, Stafford 10, Honorio 31, Andressa 11, Samara 10

Good game by Legionovia, in Radomka Zaborowska isn't bad at all but Skorupa is being missed. It's hard to replace one of the best setters in the world. Ana Bjelica will arrive in Radom tomorrow and will play on Saturday.

• It's a pleasure to watch her dynamic and strength! I've read that she's lifting a lot of weights in the gym and her teammates are shocked how strong she is.

I don’t want to be offensive but she has kind of masculinity in her, she is very tough and moves like male player on court and I like it. It can be her big advantage and I agree that she can be a beast! Hopefully she’ll improve reception.