Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• Ewelina Tobiasz is rumored to join Budowlani Łódź.

Adrianna Muszyńska, Aleksandra Muszyńska, Agata Nowak, Joanna Sikorska (Sobczak) and Magdalena Jurczyk might join Joker Świecie.

Natalia Gajewska left #VolleyWrocław

Natalia Skrzypkowska and Anna Korabiec will leave ŁKS.

• I didnt expect Korabiec to leave. She got a lot of chances to play, and she lives in Łódź with her boyfriend who plays for Skra. Maybe she will join Budowlani if Stelzel leaves them.

• I was wondering, could it be an option that Skorupa comes back to Poland to play there?

• I was wondering, could it be an option that Skorupa comes back to Poland to play there?

There were rumors about her coming to Developres. I dont think its going to happen but Rzeszów is the only team in Poland in which she could play. Kaczmar is staying and they need a Polish setter because they will probably have 3 foreigners in their starting 6 ( Van Ryk, Blagojevic, Lazic/Fidon ). But there are also strong rumors about Marta Krajewska joining them which seems more possible than Skorupa.

• Natalia Lijewska renewed with Pałac Bydgoszcz.

Izzy Rapacz officially left the team.

• It looks like BKS Bielsko has done roster:

Kinga Drabek (L)

Natalia Gajewska, Katarzyna Wawrzyniak (S)

Martyna Świrad, Magdalena Janiuk, Dominika Witowska (MB)

Aleksandra Kazała, Dagmara Dąbrowska, Marta Ciesiulewicz, Andrea Kossanyiova (OH)

Karolina Drużkowska, Zofia Lis (OPP)

They have a lot of problems with money so they will have very young team :win:

• Dominika Mras is moving to Stal Mielec

Really? 😲 Kossanyiova will stay in Bielsko? She got offer from China.

• Dominika Mras is moving to Stal Mielec

Really? 😲 Kossanyiova will stay in Bielsko? She got offer from China.

She wants to be close to her family and she feels great in Poland, but I was surprised as well, I thought it’s done deal with the chinese team :lol:

• Zofia Lis is 196cm tall, Karolina Drużkowska is 194cm tall :super::super::super:

I heard a lot of good things about Drużkowska, she can play both OH/OPP and can use left and right hand in attack, she is also in NT roster ;)

• Zofia Lis is 196cm tall, Karolina Drużkowska is 194cm tall :super::super::super:

I heard a lot of good things about Drużkowska, she can play both OH/OPP and can use left and right hand in attack, she is also in NT roster ;)

Drużkowska scored 34 points last season in second disivision. Zofia Lis 3 pts.

I'm not sure what I can expect from them.

• Hi, I’m a relatively new volleyball fan here but can I ask why Chemik Police was not a qualifier for the 2019/20 season of Champions League and was only represented by LKS and Budowlani?

• Hi, I’m a relatively new volleyball fan here but can I ask why Chemik Police was not a qualifier for the 2019/20 season of Champions League and was only represented by LKS and Budowlani?

Because they finished season 2018/19 in 4th place

• Paulina Damaske in Budowlani Łódź :rose:
    She was fantastic in 1st league, I hope she will have a lot of time on the court ;)

• Marta Wellna left BKS. Aleksandra Rasińska #VolleyWrocław and Sonia Kubacka left Radomka.

• Anna Pawłowska renewed contract with PTPS Piła.

Renata Biała will stay in Radomka.

Klaudia Felak left #VolleyWrocław.