Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• I saw on a FB group that most players from Bauru unfollowed Polina right after the elimination. Don't know if it's true though.

Bu anyway... I don't think anyone defended her in this whole 'vitamina uai' thing. It was very unprofessional and definitely not necessary.

• I saw on a FB group that most players from Bauru unfollowed Polina right after the elimination. Don't know if it's true though.

Bu anyway... I don't think anyone defended her in this whole 'vitamina uai' thing. It was very unprofessional and definitely not necessary.

lmaoo I thought she'd be on good terms at least with Dani (from their interactions on court) and Mara. I wonder if that's really true.

• She said she will spill the T tonite! Let's wait and see.

Actually I just checked on Instagram and the other players indeed do not follow her. I'm not sure if they did before, but I guess so since they were in the same team

Let's wait for the tea:saint:

• Actually I just checked on Instagram and the other players indeed do not follow her. I'm not sure if they did before, but I guess so since they were in the same team

Let's wait for the tea:saint:

I think there is a bug on instagram. If you go to Polina's account you'll see that most of her teammates do not follow her, but if you go to their individual accounts you'll see that they do follow her, so I'm not sure which one is right. I checked that with Dani Lins, Carol Leite, Suelle and others.

• So is Ana Cristina is going to Europe and representing France instead of Brazil?

There's a chance it happens. Apparently she's leaving to play in a French club next season already, but she's gonna get a call for the Brazilian NT this week. It's unknown if she's gonna take the call though, we shall see.

At this point I'm bored of these shenanigans already. If she wants to go represent France and get $$$, work.

• There's a chance it happens. Apparently she's leaving to play in a French club next season already, but she's gonna get a call for the Brazilian NT this week. It's unknown if she's gonna take the call though, we shall see.

At this point I'm bored of these shenanigans already. If she wants to go represent France and get $$$, work.

Why though? Despite hosting in 2024, France's outlook at a medal is nonexistent and they're not even participating in VNL.

I feel like she would rather represent and play for Brazil, but maybe her parents just want her in Europe for the money. It's a shame if she does go and regrets it later on.

• Why though? Despite hosting in 2024, France's outlook at a medal is nonexistent and they're not even participating in VNL.

I feel like she would rather represent and play for Brazil, but maybe her parents just want her in Europe for the money. It's a shame if she does go and regrets it later on.

I think it's all about the money. She has a realistic chance of going to Paris representing Brazil (hell, perhaps even Tokyo), so I can't see any reason other than those big euro checks. I personally would like her to stay in Brazil and improve while playing for our NT, but these rumors have been going on for so long now that I just want to see a definitive decision from her part at this point. lol

• Why though? Despite hosting in 2024, France's outlook at a medal is nonexistent and they're not even participating in VNL.

$$$$

I read somewhere that she could get a nice apartment near Eiffel Tower (besides other things like a scholarship) if she plays for France.

• $$$$

I read somewhere that she could get a nice apartment near Eiffel Tower (besides other things like a scholarship) if she plays for France.

It's not like Brazil has a lot to offer these days other than over 3k daily COVID deaths and an economy going down the drain anyway...

• I just hope they don't fuck her over and take away those things (money, apartment, scholarship, etc) if she doesn't give them the results they want for the NT. They're putting a lot of pressure on a teenager. They can't expect that much from her when the federation should've been doing a better job at investing on the other players currently part of the French NT team.

• I just hope they don't fuck her over and take away those things (money, apartment, scholarship, etc) if she doesn't give them the results they want for the NT. They're putting a lot of pressure on a teenager. They can't expect that much from her when the federation should've been doing a better job at investing on the other players currently part of the French NT team.

Yeah, agreed. Things might change until Paris, but it's not like they'd have many chances to even reach QFs even with her in the roster anyway and hopefully they're aware of that. If they had naturalized an experienced player (like one of the Cubans in male volleyball) things could be slightly different, but this is someone who will barely be 20 in 2024.

All that being said, we shall know soon enough.

• Polina is an awful person. Apparently she said Thaisa wants attention because she can no longer stand out with her botox and breast implants, that's why she threw some shade at Polina. She also said Thaísa wants to ride on her fame lololololol

Polina's fame?! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

She said other stuff, kind of trashed Tifanny saying she can only play 3 sets. She said Dani Lins' sets to her were bad even after 2 years...

PS: I DID NOT WATCH THE LIVE STREAMING WITH HER. THESE ARE THINGS I READ IN FORUMS AND TWITTER. I BELIEVE IT IS ALL TRUE BECAUSE I READ FROM RELIABLE SOURCES; HOWEVER IF ANYTHING IS FAKE, IT IS NOT MY FAULT.