Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• OMG what just happened in this game? I’m shocked with this comeback

SESC demolishing Praia with their serve, what does Paulo Coco do? Brings Brayelin back... :rolll:

• It's so satisfying to see Cuttino's attacks, just jumping super high and smashing the ball... No technique whatsoever, but it's so nice :lol::heart:

• Minas x Brasilia is free at the official streaming

EDIT: I just saw that sloth had posted the link before

• Ana Cristina is such a great OH. She's miles a better player than Tainara. I hope she goes to Tokyo in a crazy move by Zé:read:

• Despite the discussion of who is better than who, I am very happy to see good players appear in the OH position, in my opinion, Karina, Ana Cristina, Tainara and Gabi Cândido are all good names for the next cycle in the NT (but I wouldn't mind if Zé took Ana to Tokyo, in reality, I think he should).

• There is a name for a set like she did here, almost tipping the ball, or is she just that good that she can do whatever that it will work?

• Poor Sara ;( Brasilia are fighting and playing well most of their games and their coach seems like a really good one, but sometimes the level difference is just too much

• There is a name for a set like she did here, almost tipping the ball, or is she just that good that she can do whatever that it will work?

Maybe we should call it "The Macris":lol:

• This may be a stupid question..... but do the players like the skirts? They just look uncomfortable?

If I remember some players talking about it, I think it doesn't make any difference for good or for bad.