Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• imo squarcini could be good to replace zachkaiou

Or any other team but she needs to be an starter

• Today the 2 matches of 8th finals

Savino vs bergamo

Scandicci must confirm the result and win easily or maybe tougher byt qualifying at last...maybe it's the last time of Bergamo in Serie A...I hope no

Firenze vs trento

A good match,in 1 match it was so tied and both teams play good...everything can pass here,trenti has the obligation to win without go to 5 sets

Cuneo vs Perugia

I hope it isn't last game of cuneo but it seems,Perugia become strong and cuneo last matches was not at their best,they also need to win in 3 or losing only one det to get to an extra match

And it seems that gonna be official soon the exclusion of Casalmagiore

• perugia smashed cuneo 3-0 and advance to qf where they face novara

Savino smashed 3-0 bergamo and advance to qf where they face busto

Firenze won 3-2 to trento and advance to the qf where they face imoco

Good match,trento was leading 2-0 but firenze came back

Now so is missing the exclusion of casalmagiore and the qf brackets will be defined

• dates for QF

There is an idea that casal to play their games tomorrow and sunday but I doubt it

QUARTI DI FINALE

Imoco Volley Conegliano-Il Bisonte Firenze sab 27/3 ore 17.30; Gara 2 mar 30/3 ore 20.30

Unet E-Work Busto Arsizio-Savino Del Bene Scandicci dom 28/3 ore 17.00; Gara 2 mer 31/3 ore 17.30

Igor Gorgonzola Novara-Bartoccini Fortinfissi Perugia sab 27/3 ore 20.30; Gara 2 mer 31/3 ore 18.00

• it was something that we all knew

Good recovery for the athletes and maybe this week-end we will have all qf matches

• Today the 1st matches of quarterfinals

Imoco vs firenze

I expect imoco playing with backups and see folie after those last poor performances,even messy Firenze is a good team and can take 1 set

Novara vs Perugia

Igor needs to play at their best cause if they follow the rythm of their rival,they gonna be in problems

• Stream for Conegliano match ?

I just watch story from Conegliano instagram profile. Folie again in libero jersey :(:down:

• TopVolley3.0 is streaming Firenza - Conegliano match...

• Terry and Sylvia:heart:

I'm so happy to see Terry performing as OH !!! I hope She will continue to perform as receiver instead of OPP !!!

Her reception is not that bad especially as you know that She is training as OPP for half season and her whole career almost.

• To strong performance from Conegliano for Firenza.

Conegliano reached perfect shape, everything is working so well and everyone are performing great. Hard time for Firenza. I hope this is going to make them to push even harder !!!

Sylvia just needs better coach and better team players. Look at her spiking over the block (Fahr and Sylla), even though this is her performance. Conegliano players are to ready for her :D

• wow

Amazing display of imoco

Merciless against firenze but I want to see the bench

• Conegliano reception was perfect in first set, Wolosz showing all her magic and all players were scoring equal. Now in second set reception is way more shaky and Firenza is scoring more with Sylvia finally scoring more points.

They are still way better than Firenza but teams who are stronger are gone push them much harder.

This is the only way how I see Vakif can beat Imoco. I mean not only they, Busto, Monza any other strong team.

Break Imoco reception. It is not easy with De Gennaro and Hill but it can become shaky.

• Young Italian talents Egonu, Sylvia, Terry and Omoruyi :cheesy:

Edit: And We can add Fahr, Lubian, Pietrini. What a poll of local players :white:

Can't wait to see in in further years how will they develop as player.Not talking about Egonu ofc:rolll: Just choose smart !!!!

• But libero like Monica De Gennaro is born only ones :obey::obey::obey::obey::obey::obey:

Queen of digs and saves !:cup:

• Robin is such in a great shape right now! I don't think your wish will come very soon crovolley to let folie and fahr play instead of her next season? . 😁

I said before 2weeks that Robin is in amazing shape and right now for me She is one the best MB at moment ! Her slides are finally working.

As long as She is performing like this She is locked for starting six !!!

16points in 3sets is CRAZY number !