Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• One thing I noticed in the game is Ayca didn't show the response Given had. I would say Gizem has faster response and higher initiative.

Liking Gizem more than Ayca for whatever reason is fine. I find simply unfair blaming Ayca for today's defeat by the fans. That's all.

• Are you sure VakifBank II can join Sultanlar Ligi? I remember few years ago Ziraat Bankasi II was among the top 4 of its pool, but they couldn't be promoted and the 5th classified after the regular season took their place for the play-off semifinals.

I don't know tbh I was also questioning it, the youth gens don't even last that long either. Maybe someone else can help us out.

• They cannot join because they belong to the same company.

• Not to take anything away from Thy (on the contrary, kudos to them!:thumbup:), but this doesn't mean anything for the bigger picture, either for Vakif's chances for the title or for Haak's reputation. Vakif is still by far the #1 favourite for the league, and Haak is still in the top 5 players in the world, at least IMO (at 21!).

Completely agree, and actually this is exactly the reason why i today was freely to cheer for THY, and enjoy in quite quality, tie and interesting match.

We still haven't seen Vakifbank together, and it's not a small difference whether you play with Zehra-Rasic-Maja-Haak-Gabi-MBH, although other combinations of Vakifbank are quite good. TBH i don't worried about Vakif at all. Semi-finals gona be amazing i can't wait. (I apologize for the premature joy and immature comment).

• about Gizen Orge... Sheilla talked about a problem that happened betwwen her first and the second season when she played for Vakifbank.

So far Lonekke was a big factor back than, but Sheilla had no chances to prove herself.

I like Haak, but for the rumours that i saw in this forum she earns a lot. So far, she is a great player, but i dont see she making difficult points.

She its not IMO taking control of the games, she plays good on the system, as a lot of good opposites can play.

She its really great for her age. She was really no error prone in Italy, but in Vakif she loses her temper sometimes.

• I didnt see the first two sets, but she must to have played better in those sets because the stats are not bad, but in the last three sets, so far, she was not near of great.

• Are you sure VakifBank II can join Sultanlar Ligi? I remember few years ago Ziraat Bankasi II was among the top 4 of its pool, but they couldn't be promoted and the 5th classified after the regular season took their place for the play-off semifinals.

That's correct. I was gonna make the same comment when I first see Beri's comment. Every club can have 1 team in each division. For a long time Ziraatbank, Halkbank and IBB played in 3 different divisions at the same time

I think it is a nice way to give experience to young players. I wish Eczacıbaşı and GS would start the same. Fenerbahçe has already a team in second division and 3rd division. Nilüfer, PTT and Karayolları have a team in 3rd division as well

• galatasaray have not shared any post about the positive case yet.I hope it is not true or they can play despite the positive case.

• I think it is a nice way to give experience to young players. I wish Eczacıbaşı and GS would start the same. Fenerbahçe has already a team in second division and 3rd division. Nilüfer, PTT and Karayolları have a team in 3rd division as well

Eczacıbaşı doing it this year. Their youth team playing in 3rd division. I've seen some parts of them playing. Dalia Wilson, Pelin Eroktay, Merima Ismailoğlu, Bianka Ilayda Mumcular some of the players.

I heard BJK might do it next year. They have some ideas/projects.

• I follow this league closely this year. I feel like Group B has more strong teams compared to Group A.

Vakifbank B can't compete in the MCSL as some users already pointed out. But it's really nice to them fighting. They are doing good.

Edremit lost a few easy matches. But they beat Vakıfbank today. They are getting better.

I feel like 2 team will promote to MCSL will be from Group B. Bolu will be the first one IMO. They roster is too strong. They could beat some of the teams from MCSL even now. Adore and Katt both in the same team is too good for 1st division.

The second one will be either Kalecik or Nevşehir. Their rosters are good as well. I was surprised when I saw Melike Yilmaz in Nevşehir. She could easily play in MCSL.

I wish we could get statistics but TVF said teams don't use Datavolley/Dataproject nor have statistician that's why we can't get statistics. Unless teams publish themselves.

Edit: I was thinking of creating a thread for Tvf 1.lig but since we can't get much information about this league I didnt do it.

• galatasaray have not shared any post about the positive case yet.I hope it is not true or they can play despite the positive case.

They just shared the post but ı think gs will play tomorrow.

"The treatment protocol and quarantine process of our ""player"" has been initiated."

https://twitter.com/GSVoleybol…/1330242992704262146?s=19

• They just shared the post but ı think gs will play tomorrow.

"The treatment protocol and quarantine process of our ""player"" has been initiated."

https://twitter.com/GSVoleybol…/1330242992704262146?s=19

I read somewhere that teams have to have at least 4 positive players to postpone a match. I guess they made such decision bcz it's hard to fix the schedule with so many postponed matches. I don't know how true it's tho

• I don't understand why Ilbank's coach insists on mambru .Yağmur is better than her.

Why yaprak is not playing?

• Eylül should play instead of eva mori.I hate ilbank' coach and manager.:wall:

• This is what I was trying to say. Last year was stolen from Ebrar by Guidetti and co. Maybe she isn't as good as Haak but Ebrar deserved chance to play as an OPP last year. Forcing her to play as OH and not giving a single chance at OPP position wasn't the right choise. For me it was borderline mobbing.

I hope this match will be a turning point for her mental maturity. Vakifbank chapter is closed with this match. She has long way to go to become a great player but hope is there