Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Hande is a good player, she literally led Turkey to an Ech silver medal (europe 2nd in a tiebreak!)

She is receiving better than all those players indeed lately, let's not forget she entered the season with an injury so she can't jump immediately like before but its not like we never saw her spike...

All those other players are really good too, I think comparing them is useless at that level, its whoever is ur fave vs whoever is my fave really.

• well like i said some ignorants prefers to stays like that even when we show the facts in his face

Otherwise fb lost 1st set because of some errors

Hope to recover to see an exciting match

• :down::down:

Than you didn't watch both of them this season because both of them are playing really good at reception and attack.

Molten ball, Italian league, flat serves...Are you really watching and playing volleyball at all?

• well like i said some ignorants prefers to stays like that even when we show the facts in his face

Otherwise fb lost 1st set because of some errors

Hope to recover to see an exciting match

Lol what facts are you talking about? Based on stats calculated with some weird formula? Did you know that they calculate the best MB formula based on serves primarily? You know nothing about volleyball or math if you base your thoughts on these wrong rankings. Omg sometimes I feel like I am talking to a 13 year old girl.

• Anyway calling someone using a drugs is really horrible without any evidence. Especially when someone won awards as best OH at WCH2018 :mirror:

• Busa carrying Fener :super:

She's doing good this season

And in last vnl and eurovolley she helps serbia more than expected

If continues like that,serbia gets stronger

• Anyway calling someone using a drugs is really horrible without any evidence. Especially when someone won awards as best OH at WCH2018 :mirror:

Wait couple of more years when they discover that a new drug was improving performance and find it in her samples. Happened with meldonium. If you want to know more about this, read what happened to Lance Armstrong. How do you explain such a drop in her performance otherwise?

• With Brankica out I hope Naz will use way more of her MB !!!

• I hope Brankica is ok but what is up with her lately in general =O she is so....mediocre and I'm speaking offense. We're not used to see that of her.