Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• THY Libero trying to pull off an Ognjenovic second ball. First time to see a libero do that :lol:

She actually does it quite often. I'd say at least once in every match.

Got a few points like this in previous matches

• I have watched a few matches of Karayollari because of Havili and I always thought Burcu was simply awful :white:

There are not many Turkish opposites.

If she strengthen her shoulder, she can be very useful for big teams in the sultans league and Turkish NT.

• I think Tutku is just a younger Gozde Yilmaz. Also the way she played today is very interesting, her attack ratio per set is like: 56%, 0%, 25%, 50%, 36%. As Turkey doesn't have any dominant opposites right now, I think she will be back-up to Ebrar after Meryem retires from NT.

• Tutku Burcu deserves to play for a better team.

i disagree, she is scoring a lot but her attacking ratio is generally very low. She was considered to be a great prospect, but she will end up being another Gozde Yılmaz at best.

• i disagree, she is scoring a lot but her attacking ratio is generally very low. She was considered to be a great prospect, but she will end up being another Gozde Yılmaz at best.

I think her attacking ratio is low bcz Karayolları rely on her so much. I mean she is the only one who is scoring.

I'm not saying she should be playing for Vakif Fener or Ecz.

• she is still a young player. she is just 21. Meryem started to play for Turkish NT at 27.Her attacking ratio is low, but it is getting better every year.

2018 = %29

2019 = %31

2020 =%35

She can be useful for big teams (except top3) , with a good coach like Dehrican.

i disagree, she is scoring a lot but her attacking ratio is generally very low. She was considered to be a great prospect, but she will end up being another Gozde Yılmaz at best.

• she is still a young player. she is just 21. Meryem started to play for Turkish NT at 27.Her attacking ratio is low, but it is getting better every year.

2018 = %29

2019 = %31

2020 =%35

She can be useful for big teams (except top3) , with a good coach like Dehrican.

I agree, so far the reason Gozde Yilmaz is so bad is less because she isn't talented and more because of her carreer choices. Look at Meryem, like her or dislike her but she is been a very important part for Turkey's road to Tokyo and quite a good player overall. I don't see the similarity with Gozde (For now) Tutku Burcu is making more Meryem-like carreer choices though instead of Gozde/Polen which is something I like aka being a starter over bench player.

With that said, I have to agree that I did not think she is a spectacular player right now whatsoever. But experience and hard-work pays off u never know :)

For 2024 she'll be fighting for the 2nd spot along with the next-gen Opps most probably.

• for this season Mitchem>anthi

• I am a bit suprised with D.Bošković performances so far, she is quite good, specially today she play very good match.

Kuzeybory looks like very consistent mid level team, they played on very similar level since the begining of the season, great adition for MSL.