Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I hope rykhliuk is ok,she didn't play in the last part of the match.Does anyone know why she couldn't finish the match?

• Today Ebrar is playing outisde hitter, with Polen as opposite (Santana is still missing).

from which link are you watching?

• Is it only me or the stream is freezing all the time?

• They put up another stream bcs thay had connection problems.

Here is the new one

• You can also watch Aydın-karayolları. I think this is more competitive . 1-1 / 20-20

• You can also watch Aydın-karayolları. I think this is more competitive . 1-1 / 20-20

aydın took the third set 28-26.

Aydın 2-1 karayolları .Meryem has 21 points

• Aydın 3 - 2 karayolları

25/15 —21/25—28/26—17/25—15/11

Meryem 36 points (35/81👈 in attack),Burcu Yüzgenç 24 points.

Also,Today Anthi's stats

4 points 4/18 attack ,5 reception error, -2 win-loss

This season,Anthi often plays with statistics like this. Whenever ezgi enter to the game instead of anthi, Aydın starts to play better.IMO for the rest of the season, they should play with Ezgi and sign a foreign setter.

Stats: http://tvf-web.dataproject.com…D=130&PID=97&type=LegList

• Terrible 81 sets, Like She is in Korean league:gone:

• Tutku Burcu deserves to play for a better team.

• What time is the Ecza match?

Their matches is postponed due to coronavirus cases in the opponent team.(ilbank)

• Tutku Burcu deserves to play for a better team.

Burcu has both the advantage and the disadvantage of playing in the low budget team.Her advantage is that she has been playing regularly for 3 seasons and she has been leading karayolları for the last 2 seasons.Her disadvantage is that she is a less known player.she is underrated.I think Most people do not even know that she was born in 1999.Probably,she will be one of the opposites of Turkish NT in the next Olympic cycles.

• Burcu has both the advantage and the disadvantage of playing in the low budget team.Her advantage is that she has been playing regularly for 3 seasons and she has been leading karayolları for the last 2 seasons.Her disadvantage is that she is a less known player.she is underrated.I think Most people do not even know that she was born in 1999.Probably,she will be one of the opposites of Turkish NT in the next Olympic cycles.

If she proves herself playing for a bigger team, she might be NT material.

I think she would be very useful for this year's Nilüfer

• THY Libero trying to pull off an Ognjenovic second ball. First time to see a libero do that :lol: