Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• YESSSSSSSS ECZV WINS!!!

And unlike their previous wins, for the first time I can say, I see a EczV team that WORKS!!!

Under Motta guidance btw :super:

• Im really surprised how calm and collected Elif Sahin is

Peopple here just put her on a really low level .. for Turkish Setter standards, she is not bad.

• Fun match. Haak is pretty good at the back row attack. Boskovic has good aim

• Does Boskovic has problem with any injury ?? Her shoulder looks painful and She didn't play on her level today.

• Does Boskovic has problem with any injury ?? Her shoulder looks painful and She didn't play on her level today.

Didn’t play on her level? I’ve not seen the stats but she looked great to me.

• I'd like to know Ogbogu's stats. Didn't seem like she was attacking , but had blocks

• Boskovic with 30/48 in attack

and doesn't on her level hahahahaha

OMG i miss volleyball so much but did not miss comments like this.

• Boskovic with 30/48 in attack

and doesn't on her level hahahahaha

OMG i miss volleyball so much but did not miss comments like this.

Did she miss 18? Oh my god, overrated :P

• I'd like to know Ogbogu's stats. Didn't seem like she was attacking , but had blocks

So 3/9 with 6 blocks. I don't know her well. Is she not much of an attacker?

• So 3/9 with 6 blocks. I don't know her well. Is she not much of an attacker?

i think young setter Elif Sahin (19) just didn't have the right connection with her yet, she is quite an athletic player normally that can score.

• Did she miss 18? Oh my god, overrated :P

She needs 100% to be consider as at least good player, this 62,5% is just average performance.

• I like that the dataproject translates 'reception' to "welcoming service" :)

• Haak needs to bring her errors down, huh? 6 serve errors w/2 aces, 9 hitting errors -- team ECZ had 10. Coulda changed the match right there