Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Asli is already a main weapon in the middle for Carlini and Busra Sahin is having a very strong beginning of season so far.

I wish THY could pass a little bit better in order to involve both the middles more.

• Yeşilyurt 2 - 3 Aydın

28/26 ,23/25 , 11/25 , 25/22 , 12/15

Meryem 29 ,Anthi 20, Maret 15

Carutasu 29,İlayda Uçak 15 (8 /11 %73 attack,5 blocks,2 aces).

Stats; http://tvf-web.dataproject.com…D=130&PID=97&type=LegList

• Given the statistics, it looks like Derya continues to oscillate, can someone who watched the matches tell me impressions of her game (live is always more credible than statistics), I looked at her (and still look) as a great hope for the Turkish national team.

• Given the statistics, it looks like Derya continues to oscillate, can someone who watched the matches tell me impressions of her game (live is always more credible than statistics), I looked at her (and still look) as a great hope for the Turkish national team.

I think she takes more responsibility than she should be in defense and reception.she should focus more on the attack.Also,she cant hit the ball strong enough.

• Any link for THY? Can't find anything on yt:sos:

Edit: nevermind, started a moment ago (late?). Here is the link if sb needs it.

• Yeşilyurt 2 - 3 Aydın

28/26 ,23/25 , 11/25 , 25/22 , 12/15

Meryem 29 ,Anthi 20, Maret 15

Carutasu 29,İlayda Uçak 15 (8 /11 %73 attack,5 blocks,2 aces).

Stats; http://tvf-web.dataproject.com…D=130&PID=97&type=LegList

Don't they have (Aydin) a second setter?Today they played not that bad.The local MBs aren't good enough...I liked yesilyurt,too.Cebecioglu and Carutasu played a nice game.Scuka not that good.

• Don't they have (Aydin) a second setter?Today they played not that bad.The local MBs aren't good enough...I liked yesilyurt,too.Cebecioglu and Carutasu played a nice game.Scuka not that good.

Their second setter was injured two weeks ago.She will not be able to play volleyball for at least six months

• Don't they have (Aydin) a second setter?Today they played not that bad.The local MBs aren't good enough...I liked yesilyurt,too.Cebecioglu and Carutasu played a nice game.Scuka not that good.

2nd setter Duygu Duzceler sadly injured, much better than Kilic too imo so it's a big loss. I see that Janset Cemre Erkul didn't play today, I wouldn't say she had the best start of this season but she is their best local MB and seems like had no play-time today, also possibly injured.

Aydin really needs to find a setter fast.

• fenerbahçe vs çan kale

• I just watched replay of Ecz vs PTT and i must to say again amazing performance of Bošković attack 17/24 - 71% - blocked just once, without errors - 4 ace in a row for the end of first sets, and what is more significant to mention is that she become even more versatile in attack, she spike hard above/next to block, she place the ball from all zones in amazing way, she use the block very well for block out, directions of her attacks are extremely diverse, she can hit anywhere on the court, it is a great honor to watch a player like her.

Also i still think that Mirkovic can contribute much more than Sahin to Eczacibasi, on the other hand I can certainly agree that Ogbogu and Thompson are more necessary on the court against stronger teams in the Turkish league than Sladja.

The connection between Hande and Sladja is as remarkable as between Sladja and Ogbogu, so I can't wait to see what Eczacibasi will play in the Champions League matches in the strongest squad.

• Ceylan Arısan announced that her anterior cruciate and internal lateral ligaments were broken and she will be operated on Wednesday.

I think her injury is very serious.I remember that players who suffered same injury could not play volleyball for about a year.☹😢