Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Ceylan Arısan announced that her anterior cruciate and internal lateral ligaments were broken and she will be operated on Wednesday.

I think her injury is very serious.I remember that players who suffered same injury could not play volleyball for about a year.☹😢

I believe that is her 3rd serious injury(maybe more)

• I was watching the match when she was injured. She screamed so much that It made my eyes watery and made me sick :( I really wish her the best. When they were taking her away, she was sobbing and it was awful to watch that. I cannot even imagine the physical pain she endured.

• Ceylan Arısan announced that her anterior cruciate and internal lateral ligaments were broken and she will be operated on Wednesday.

I think her injury is very serious.I remember that players who suffered same injury could not play volleyball for about a year.☹😢

Wasnt this the same injury of Ilkin aydın? It really takes quite a while to recover

• Wasnt this the same injury of Ilkin aydın? It really takes quite a while to recover

I don't know for Ilkin, but for sure, ACL is one of the worst injury for athletes, Malagurski, Bojana Milenković are some girl from Serbia who suffered the same injury. Recovery time is aprox 9-12 months and plus back to the shape period after that.

• Yes it is very pity to have such serious injuries even once and some.players have such injuries multiple times😔

• Yeah, Ilkin had it twice in a row, so fingers crossed, I hope she will never have an injury again.

She is in such a good form, I would never imagined she would recover so well, especially after her last injury 👏👏👏

• She is in such a good form, I would never imagined she would recover so well, especially after her last injury 👏👏👏

I think she had a longer break after the second injury last season due to corona. Plan was to use her in the good season when Rabadzhieva, Kosheleva, Neslihan trio were there. I think she joined the team in January and got injured in the training in January-February.

I am happy for her though, seems like she was over ambitious and worked on her receiving/defense skills in the meanwhile. Though I am sure that her injuries are one of the reasons why she is not as agile in attacking and her jump dropped a bit. She covers it with strength though. It sucks that ACL injuries kill so many promising careers yet medical research did not develop a better way to fix it. Especially in football it costs tons of money to clubs for example.

• I think she had a longer break after the second injury last season due to corona. Plan was to use her in the good season when Rabadzhieva, Kosheleva, Neslihan trio were there. I think she joined the team in January and got injured in the training in January-February.

I am happy for her though, seems like she was over ambitious and worked on her receiving/defense skills in the meanwhile. Though I am sure that her injuries are one of the reasons why she is not as agile in attacking and her jump dropped a bit. She covers it with strength though. It sucks that ACL injuries kill so many promising careers yet medical research did not develop a better way to fix it. Especially in football it costs tons of money to clubs for example.

Well, my PhD was on cartilage repair after knee injuries. What I can tell is it is not that easy to solve this problem, not anytime soon😅🙈

• Ebrar :gone: I don't think she's ever going to be a steady world class player, she just doesn't seem to have the right mindset.

Wow she was making the points and the she ruined it all

IMO she could be a good player like polen in the beggining but nothing amazing

Only good

• Okay, I guess it's time for Polen to be on court. So sorry for Ebrar, but she looked better as OH in Vakif than a full time OP in THY. She struggles even on perfect sets. What is wrong with her?

I hope Abbondanza realized this team can't play without Santana. Sorry for Madison, but she looks very out of shape right now. Why the hell Merve doesn't take a step on court? Berim is awful. :sos:

I hope Carlini won't get injured. When she arches her back I can feel mine hurting. Very painful to watch this girl setting from the floor.