Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I can't believe that gala lost a set

Since the last game i saw them underperforming

And also kosheleva making a lot of errors

I hope they don't go to a tie

• I started watching at the end of the first set. Are there problems for Cagla? I see Nilay starting the 2nd set

• I started watching at the end of the first set. Are there problems for Cagla? I see Nilay starting the 2nd set

I think there is not a problem for cağla.It is coach decision.

• I can't believe that gala lost a set

Since the last game i saw them underperforming

And also kosheleva making a lot of errors

I hope they don't go to a tie

Karayolları have better mb duo and setter.I am surprised how gs win a couple of games in a row with this mb duo and setter.

• Karayolları have better mb duo and setter.I am surprised how gs win a couple of games in a row with this mb duo and setter.

Yes i gonna talk about that

The connection between mb and setter is gantastic

They lost another set

Unbelivable

Gala is just dissapointing

• I'm happy to see Ainise Havili is getting some credits. She was awesome in NCAA, making to the F4 for the first time in the history of her program, but they didn't win anything important, just a Big 12 title, that's why she went quietly overseas, while other setters had bigger acclamations during the same process.

• I wonder how Burcu would perform as OH.

• Karayolları's MB Ezgi Kara was very good in under ages categories both in NT and Vakıfbank(if I'm not mistaken). She had a bad injury I believe. It's good to see her gain her form back.

Karayolları has many good MB Ayçin,Yulia,Ezgi,Hanife. Honestly any of them could be starter in other teams. It's such a waste

• I'm happy to see Ainise Havili is getting some credits. She was awesome in NCAA, making to the F4 for the first time in the history of her program, but they didn't win anything important, just a Big 12 title, that's why she went quietly overseas, while other setters had bigger acclamations during the same process.

Havili is a good setter. She always try to include her middle. Underrated she is.

Totally agree! I already loved her in Stuttgart last season and I was disappointed that she transfered to such a rather weak team now. I want to see her playing for a stronger team to see what she's capable of, it's hard to assess with such limited attackers around her. However, she needs to improve all of her non-setting skills to make the next step...

If Burcu really is the 2nd best option Turkey has available as OPP for the upcoming years, they better hope Ebrar sorts out her mental issues and stabilizes her performance, because I don't see potential in Burcu to be good enough for high international level.

• i hope that gala recovers her play

Because even if they win this,they're not giving their best

• did yulia ever play for her NT

cause I never saw their teams games but I always see the matches stats and she was for the last years the best score of her team

Also i didn't realize she was a mb

She's better than actual azeri mb

• She played in European Championship 2019 for Ukraine.

Wow thanks

She's amazing

She would be a good duo with maryuknich frm kazan

She also don't see olaying for ukraine ,why?

• I believe Ataman Güneyligil will try to use more Ilkin-kosheleva duo.he is aware of the importance of Ilkin for the future of the team.