Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Well, when Kosheleva joined the team, Galatasaray had lost against Aydin, THY, Sariyer, and Yesilyurt (teams Gala beat with Kosheleva). And these last losses against PTT and Karayollari are senseless since Gala was already eliminated. Galatasaray could have had six more wins and that for sure would make a huge difference on the table...

So... I think they were brave to fight even having two foreigners (one arrived late) and "the worst" Turkish players among the top teams (I'm not considering Gizem, she is a good player). Now they are focusing on the semifinals of the Turkish Cup, CEV Cup, and the 5th-8th playoffs.

As you said, THY and Nilufer are well deserved, it's not their fault Gala's bad administrative decisions.

I agree on and thank Husky. Some of you guys are really digging hard to twist things but with Koshe joining the team, they actually had a chance to be in top 4, until they lost a critical match against Eczacibasi and then Sariyer (without Koshe). With these losses, they already lost the chance to be in top 4 and imagine their motivation now? Do you think they would play the same and lose against Karayollari if it was actually a crucial match to be in top 4?

• As the league is coming to an end and teams start to build the rosters for next season, I really hope we can see some new faces, young talents. We know that the local player pool is limited and it would be great to add some new players to that pool. There are some young promising talents in the TVF 1.lig, hope to see them in MCSL. Also we need to get rid of some of players that don't belong to MCSL.

Some of the players I would like to see from TVF 1.ligi: Ayşe Çürük, Karmen Aksoy, Melisa Bükmen, Aleyna Göçmen, Yaren Işık, Hilal Kocakara, Sude Naz Uzun

Some bench players that I want to see play full time : Lila Şengün, Gülce Güçtekin, Ipar Kurt, Sude Hacımustafaoğlu, Ezgi Kara, Hanife Nur Özaydınlı, Merve Atlıer, Saliha Şahin, Tuğba Şenoğlu

• What is the rumors/gosipps/inside informations or just your guessing about Carutasu, will she remain in Yesilyurt or you guys think that she is ready for Vakifbank I, ofc right now as back up opposite, but Guidetti is well known as coach that use all players from the roster, so i'm sure that she will have enough playing time. Any news on Turkish citizenship? I don't like that at all in general, but this particular situation would be win win situation.

• What is the rumors/gosipps/inside informations or just your guessing about Carutasu, will she remain in Yesilyurt or you guys think that she is ready for Vakifbank I, ofc right now as back up opposite, but Guidetti is well known as coach that use all players from the roster, so i'm sure that she will have enough playing time. Any news on Turkish citizenship? I don't like that at all in general, but this particular situation would be win win situation.

I expect her to go to Vakifbank as soon as she gains her citizenship. Playing time is important as well as working with a good coach and Guidetti is the right name for her in this case. I hope she can develop to be a top player, with or without Turkish citizenship.

• I'm happy that teams like Ptt, Kuzeyboru kept their best players. They usually start transfers late and loose their best players. I hope they can improve their current rosters with right additionals.

I think their best player was ruseva. I hope they can keep her for next season. Otherwise I want to see her in THY!😍

Indeed this was dimitrova's worse season in turkish league. She was very good while she was playing in Bursa

Yes she is waiting for her citizenship approval. Federation president confirmed her application earlier. I expect her to be in Vakıfbank's roster next season. I think she had enough experience in sultanlar ligi. Now she needs to work with a good coach to excel her technique.

• I think their best player was ruseva. I hope they can keep her for next season. Otherwise I want to see her in THY!😍

Indeed this was dimitrova's worse season in turkish league. She was very good while she was playing in Bursa

I agree this wasnt her best season, but still she was mostly the best scorer alongside with Ruseva. Obviously this 2 were best players from PTT.

Also Dimitrova got mostly bad sets , the setter- opp connection was bad.

• Now that THY secured 4th place.

Nilüfer, Galatasaray, Aydın, Yeşilyurt will play for 5th-8th places.

Nilüfer will play against Yeşilyurt

Galatasaray will play against Aydın

Winners will play against each other for 5th-6th place.

Losers will fight for 7th-8th place.

• Does anyone of you guys was thinking about Wilhite in Fenerbahce. I was thinking about that for a while even before rumors about Buse Unal in Fener*. It makes sense for me, and please avoid comment about Terzic and how he will never do that etc......the question is more like hypotetical, what you mean about that idea in general, i mean she is maybe even the best OH from this season, ofensive one and in combination with Meliha, could be great duo. I didn't forgot about Fedorovtseva, she is star in motion for sure, but she will be just 17 yo, and IMO it would be smart for her (and Fener) to share playing time with somebody and why wouldn't that be Wilhite.

*little explanation: I don't want to say that Buse will be first setter instead of Naz (as maybe someone can conclude from what i wrote), but also i don't see her as full time bench player, al least let's say i hope that it won't be case.