Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I hope a lot for aydin but it seems this team is only good in paper

Good start for vitra

• Did Gizem Orge lose her starting position at the libero position to Ayca Aykac?

• Update: Apparently paperwork is taking longer because Carutasu is a u18 player...

They're only waiting for approval from CEV.

Source: Commentator of today's Yeşilyurt-Galatasaray match...

• Update: Apparently paperwork is taking longer because Carutasu is a u18 player...

They're only waiting for approval from CEV.

Source: Commentator of today's Yeşilyurt-Galatasaray match...

I tought she was u19 but i verify 3 months she turned 17 so she played the u18 wch leaving 15 behind

What a talent

• That Ebrar float serve scream has me rolling :lol::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

So disrespectful and unsporting behaviour, they must give to her at least warning for that, i don't understand what part you guys like in that behaviour.

Anyway her serve is far from float, that is some mix but shoot is a more like jumping serve instead of float, but at the end she doing that amazing, she has full control, and one more importang thinggg

Why she playing as OH??????

• So disrespectful and unsporting behaviour, they must give to her at least warning for that, i don't understand what part you guys like in that behaviour.

Anyway her serve is far from float, that is some mix but shoot is a more like jumping serve instead of float, but at the end she doing that amazing, she has full control, and one more importang thinggg

Why she playing as OH??????

I really don't see the issue with it personally, its just a grunt while serving i mean come on but if others find it disrespectful ok.

• 25-22 for FB the first set.

With all this set Ebrar could have played better, I would pull in Madi Kingdon and let Ebrar play Opp now.

• Santana playing pretty good, which I didn't expected after her bad performance in Firenze last season. Carlini's sets are really imprecise:gone:

Fenerbahçe isn't receiving well, so the block of THY has an easy job reading the game.

• I dont know about the world but i have absolutely the same opinion never mind it is about the most beautiful tennis player in the world or about lesbian volleyball player, anyway the fact that she is the lesbian does not give her the right and exclusivity to not respect the game and the opponent and screaming when she serving is not the only example for that.