Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2020-2021

• Miyashita has no shoulders, makes Oikawa look like she's been bulking up

• Ebata Photo Bomb!

#gogoPFU :super:

• she smile a lot lately, and I like it :rose:

smiling can lead to guts posing :)

• Add to Okayama Seagulls staff Aimi Kawashima Player and manager
  • SAGA 25–21 Saitama. Kinda fun.

On the Saitama side: Nonoka Yamazaki at Setter. First time seeing her. The loaned 9-baller got in a couple sets. Yamaguchi plays MB. I can't take her seriously until she takes her hairstyle seriously. Reigning 20-something Teen Idol Champion Mako Shiina showed what a superstar she's destined to become.

Starting with the warmup, new SAGA setter Misaki Inoue was un-money with her sets but mostly came around. The southpaw Uni OP they 'drafted', Akari Shirasawa, is spunky and wild, very un-Hisamitsu-y. And 166cm. Probably not going to blow by Nagaoka, Nakagawa, Imamura, Inoue, Kato, and Nomoto and find playing time. Nobody touches Yuki :box:

Two weeks from right now we go

• I just contacted DAZN again to see if those of us outside Japan could sign up and watch V.League. The answer is "no".

I didn't bring up my daughter :S

• Shainah Joseph (PFU Saitama) and Simone Lee (Kurobe) are official.

We're still unofficial with Foluke, Hannah Tapp, and Roslandy Acosta as far as I can tell.

The rumors could pull a Neriman and Acosta ends up at Himeji. They like SA players and they've hired an interpreter.

• Shainah Joseph (PFU) and Simone Lee (Kurobe) are official.

We're still unofficial with Foluke, Hannah Tapp, and Roslandy Acosta as far as I can tell.

The rumors could pull a Neriman and Acosta ends up at Himeji. They like SA players and they've hired an interpreter.

Joseph is with Saitama. Tapp just finished her quarantine today. There's no way she ends up anywhere other than Hitachi.

• has Plummer joined Denso?

Yes, this was already confirmed last September as Phoenix posted

Plummer, who will be the only American on the team, said she knows “thank you” in Japanese, but is working on it. The Airybees provide her with a translator, the team trainer speaks English. So does setting coach and offensive coordinator Chris Gonzales, who’s also American.

https://volleyballmag.com/kathryn-plummer-japan-091420/

• Yes, this was already confirmed last September as Phoenix posted

Plummer, who will be the only American on the team, said she knows “thank you” in Japanese, but is working on it. The Airybees provide her with a translator, the team trainer speaks English. So does setting coach and offensive coordinator Chris Gonzales, who’s also American.

https://volleyballmag.com/kathryn-plummer-japan-091420/

wow that’s very convenient for Plummer