Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2020-2021

• In Hitachi's post presser Coach Tajimi is asked: "WTF is with your setter decision?"

Coach Tajimi responds:

"Hitachi has four setters, and Sato is the best. Saiga is in his first year of high school, but he has a good dig, he works hard in the middle, and he actively plays that kind of play, so I decided to compare it with Sato's current state. It was almost my first time today, but I think I did my best. The setter has a lot of experience, so I think it's her start from now on.."

This is the problem with google translate, especially because of personal pronoun issues, but I can't tell who she means is going to be the starter. If it's the attack happy high school lefty who likes to jump around and do quirky quickies to Irarsawa ... I'm dead.

• Can someone translate the part where they were asking Kobata, Akutagawa, Shibata, Hayashi and Jahstice at the panel? This is literally the only team I'm invested on at the V.League lol.

the TV network is based in Osaka, near where the Marvelous are based. Annie was still going through quarantine and could not attend the event. Kobata as the captain, others are possibly known would be a reason.

• More of last weekend's vtv matches are getting posted. They remixed the Hitachi v Toyota match and it looks a little better, and it has a score bug. Still waiting for both Toray matches.

With the new CDN (server) this year the V.League changed the way they name the files. They use unique nonsense like: "tWVYeeInyibosHe03QV7HEMFwFRAvBLUVbHnT0Uy" so that I can't figure out where they are ahead of time. Damn.

That was really useful when waiting for the 30 day DAZN matches. Sometimes they would move them to the archive but not post links to them until the 30 days were up but I could get them 2-7 days early. That's over :(

• Watching the Saitama v Kurobe. Yoshino has changed her swing. She has the NT swing now, where you don't really swing with passion or violence. You just stick your arm straight up and then cock it back and push it forward. She's doomed.

• Can someone translate the part where they were asking Kobata, Akutagawa, Shibata, Hayashi and Jahstice at the panel? This is literally the only team I'm invested on at the V.League lol.

Kobata at #3 and Drews #6 in DAZN's most searched individual players. highlight clips from v.league, same as the official clips on youtube

someone said majority of these people searching are non vb fans as DAZN primarily caters to football and baseball audience

• Kobata at #3 and Drews #6 in DAZN's most searched individual players. highlight clips from v.league, same as the official clips on youtube

someone said majority of these people searching are non vb fans as DAZN primarily caters to football and baseball audience

Yas. I'm here for football fans hopping into the Annie Drews/JT Marvelous train.

• Getsuvolley Nails it.

Real Face @ Hisamitsu! "What is Pain Nail?"

When I asked the players, "Who's pedicure is the most elaborate?", They said, "Yuki-san (Yuki Ishii) is always doing it properly!"

The reporter missed Yuki's toe shoot, but here's an Asuka Hamamatsu big toe.

You can see Yuki's on her instagramma.

Told ya :*

Marcos, who had been delayed in coming to Japan due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, came to Japan on October 5, and joined the team after a quarantine period of two weeks. We would like to report that we will take command from the home game of the Saitama / Kuki tournament on Saturday, October 24

• Week #2 (Japan Time)

SAT 24 Oct 2020

11:00 Toyota v Denso -- Yokkaichi City Gymnasium, Yokkaichi City vtv remote match

12:00 Saitama v Himeji -- Mainichi Kogyo Arena Kuki, Kuki City remote match

13:00 NEC v JT -- Todoroki Arena, Kawasaki City vtv

15:00 SAGA v Hitachi -- Mainichi Kogyo Arena Kuki, Kuki City remote match

15:30 Okayama v Kurobe -- Todoroki Arena, Kawasaki City vtv

SUN 25 Oct 2020

12:00 Toyota v Toray -- Yokkaichi City Gymnasium, Yokkaichi City vtv remote match

12:00 Saitama v SAGA -- Mainichi Kogyo Arena Kuki, Kuki City remote match

13:00 NEC v Kurobe -- Todoroki Arena, Kawasaki City vtv

Full Schedule and Results here

• VTV Web site is down :rolleyes:

• And they are already posting apologies for the Men's match Live Score that started and failed. Oh no

• Unbelievable

• Facebook is showing the Denso Toyota match so it's not down everywhere. I tried vpn. Fuck.

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked.
    We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.