Italy - Superlega 2020-2021

• Verona is a team that plays with great fight against strong teams but had mediocre results especially against the low level clubs.

I really wonder without all the breaks or restrictions if they could've gotten a better standing for this season.

And Kaziyski is just as good as always. Still a threat in serving and attacking. What a legend he is!

• Jensen's defending was pretty bad in the first set. If he was more attentive, Verona should've won this without giving away a set to Vibo Valentia.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• DeFalco is the one dealing the most with the oos sets. Abouda is a cry oos and Rossard is left handed, which makes it harder for him dealing with sets from behind on pos. 4. Even when he doesn't kill 20+ balls, his selection of shots can be delicious.

• Got this from GLP's blog. This will be a little confusing but IMO is not that bad of a change.

Superlega Playoff New Format:

1. 11 teams out of 12 can make the *special* playoffs.

2. Top 5 in RS are automatically qualified to the quarterfinal.

3. The 6 teams outside the top 5 will be pooled into 3 groups of 2 under the serpentine system so basically:

A: 8 v 9

B: 7 v 10

C: 6 v 11

Each series can be won 2x out of a possible 3 match.

Winners of the match-ups will advance to the QFs.

4. QFs can be won in the same fashion as the preliminary playoffs.

Here's how the match-up will work:

D. 1st in RS v winner of Group A

E. 4th v 5th

F. Winner of Group C vs 3rd

G. 2nd v Winner of Group B

5. Semi-Finals and Final are best of 5 games same as the prior seasons. (Although depending on the covid situation with the new strain, it could be just be 3. That's my opinion so take it with a grain of salt)

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Italian Elevensports removes youtube livestreams and are now asking to subscribe to its horrible site but voila... it's not even working for me.:aww:

#FreeBritney

• Italian Elevensports removes youtube livestreams and are now asking to subscribe to its horrible site but voila... it's not even working for me.:aww:

if you live outside Italy, you also need to pay for vpn because they geo blocked people from accessing. I asked eleven sports and they said they’ve been hacked by Russians.

• I still have to figure out why Ricci is playing both in Perugia and in Italy NT. He is simply unwatchable. I really do hope Russo comes back as soon as possible.

Trento led the set since the beginning, then they paused and Perugia came back (20-20) but in the end Itas managed to close it with five points in a row.

• I still have to figure out why Ricci is playing both in Perugia and in Italy NT. He is simply unwatchable. I really do hope Russo comes back as soon as possible.

Trento led the set since the beginning, then they paused and Perugia came back (20-20) but in the end Itas managed to close it with five points in a row.

Italian middles 😫

• Saitta hasn’t been playing well for the last 2 matches. Today Tibo received enough help from his teammates. Saitta tried not to overwork him. Which is great. Setting one player on every bad set is not a good idea. Wanna see where he will land next season. No going back to Poland please. Italy is where he belongs.

Perugia has just played their worst game so far. Vernon has been rusty but his blocking game against Nimir was 🔥. Shame he touched the net on the last one. Travica is tragic. No words to describe him. Leon didn’t get enough help today.

For Milano, it seems like Marr has to sit on the bench when Patry comes back. Urnaut is as good as ever.

• i can't open elevensports :mad::mad::mad:

• Usually I'm critical with Piacenza but this is really unfortunate for them to be undermanned with only ten players consisting of the starters and a bench of non-attacking or blocking players besides Botto.

Even Lube probably tried less hard but still won quite handily if we don't count the second set.

#FreeBritney

• Piacenza is receiving well but Baranowicz is kinda wasting it and Grozer doesn't seem to be on his optimal level.

#FreeBritney

• de Falco is making some mistakes allowing Piacenza to cut off the lead.

#FreeBritney