2020 CEV Junior Volleyball Championship

• I hope this be the dream team,if not,it will be a crime

OH:Diouf and Liabodkina

Opp:Savic

Libero:Turkish

Setter:Respaut (she give me Mayer vibes) or maybe

Liabodkina was terrible at semis, unless she plays exceptionally today, there's no way she will be in dream team, probably Belarusian MB has more chance to be in dream team than her

SUde should definitely be in dream team and other OH will be probably from Serbia depending on today's game

• I hope this be the dream team,if not,it will be a crime

OH:Diouf and Liabodkina

Opp:Savic

Libero:Turkish

Setter:Respaut (she give me Mayer vibes) or maybe

Can also gold through a link to France ......

to ignore these two Balkan countries that are in the finals.

• Does anyone have a link of Belarus-Turkey semi-final? Could not find it in youtube and sport klub does not seem to keep records of their streams :S

• The final match between Serbia and Turkey will be broadcast on the CEV official youtube channel.

• belarus is ahead 2-1

It seems diouf played his volleyball in group phase because yesterday and now she was dissapeared

But also all blocks was on her

France won 3rd set and going ahead in 4th,i tough it gonna lost in 3

I like french mb dia,she's good

• congrats

Again france dominating the whole set and wuth 2 set points but couldn't close

• Lila Sengun >>>>>>>>>>> Vrcelj

Truly Vrcelj is simply below the level of european championship, even junior one, but Sengun is really great.

• First to sets to forget, a very low level of volleyball.

It is unfortunate that Serbia does not have at least a little better quality setter in this generation.

• 3rd set was a lot better finally, Serbia played great.

Sude Hacimustafaoglu should step up more, today wasn't her day so far, but I like Ipar today and MB Hanife Ozaydinli (how many blocks does she already have)

• It's the first match of the tournament that I watch, and I am slightly shocked by the level, or rather lack thereof :gone:

Turkey's setter makes a good impression though...

This is the horrible match in aspect of quality even in standard of this tournament so far.

Serbia played much better against France and especially against Poland in group, i dont watch Turkey matches except semifinal.

the stakes are high, the girls are young, a number of mistakes and inaccuracies are honestly understandable, except Vrcelj

this is her level approximately

• This is the horrible match in aspect of quality even in standard of this tournament so far.

Serbia played much better against France and especially against Poland in group, i dont watch Turkey matches except semifinal.

the stakes are high, the girls are young, a number of mistakes and inaccuracies are honestly understandable, except Vrcelj

this is her level approximately

Also there has been covid and the breaks.

the level in this age category is always a bit messy XD im not surprised it'd be more now.

• Vrcelj even on positive reception set very unprecisely and slow.