CEV Champions League 2021

• Do you think its possible to film it, cut it, edit it and post it at the same day? :rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

Obviously they film it days ago

It is! Lol is it hard to edit the video with the same location and just a short recorded video? 😂😂 Or maybe they filmed it 2 days ago and just posted it today. they did not put any caption there or even put a date and time on the video so we don't have to guess right? 😂

• It is! Lol is it hard to edit the video with the same location and just a short recorded video? 😂😂 Or maybe they filmed it 2 days ago and just posted it today. they did not put any caption there or even put a date and time on the video so we don't have to guess right? 😂

They announced this video and filmed it before the Fenerbahçe matches...

And it isnt that easy to do it as you said.

Have a nice day:wavy:

• Thank you God, I hope Bartsch is the last one to have Covid from Vakif and put her with the team 4days after first positive test, maybe right after first negative test would be such a stupid move. But that is false news so We are good !!!!

• They wouldn’t either at full strength.

not true

• They couldn’t beat Busto, be real

the last time I've checked Vakıfbank has eliminated Busto and reached the final:roll:

• the last time I've checked Vakıfbank has eliminated Busto and reached the final:roll:

I can’t wait for final, 3 DAYS and 12hours.

1:1 Busto Vakif. 6-5th team in Seria A in Play-Offs:gone:

• Yep, you're right. Like always. Your hate for Vakifbank is ubelieveable. Nobody take your posts in a serious way :whistle:

but where is the photo of the first game ?

• I can’t wait for final, 3 DAYS and 12hours.

1:1 Busto Vakif. 6-5th team in Seria A in Play-Offs:gone:

they lost one game 3-2 with 15-13 and then they won against busto with a very convincing win 3-0 but the only thing you say is Vakıfbank couldn't beat busto. Great logic :aww:

• 3DAYS AND 8HOURS, CAN’T WAIT !!!!!

:box::box::cup:

• God, I want Imoco to lose badly not because I don't like their game or the girls (in oppose, I really like their game and most of the girls in Imoco), but because of their spoiled fans here in insidevolley. Confidence is nice but such overconfidence is just ugly. I hope you will learn a lesson, not sure you will though even if Imoco loses.