Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• https://www.otempo.com.br/opin…a-para-a-italia-1.2450123

According to Bruno Voloch, Natalia will earn 550k euro in Scandicci next season, so she chose Italy over Dinamo Moscow (700k euro) and Fenerbahce (600k euro), because the latter club was indecisive in negotiations with a player and simultaneously was offering a spot in a club to other players, while Natalia wanted to go out of Russia. :o Furthermore, he claims that both Stysiak and Lucia Bosetti will stay in Scandicci, in addition of Pietrini.

I wonder if that's even possible, we haven't seen contracts like those of Egonu or Natalia in past 15 years or so in Italy.

No words....... Scandicci win gold medal for wasting money

• She is not worthy of this money. Yes She is very good OH but for this money they can sign any other top OH.

I don't think they have had that many options, especially considering probable lack of Champions League next year. And I don't know if that's a good deal for this amount of money or not, maybe she's overpaid, but Scandicci has to become competitive again no matter what, and with Natalia they should be top3 team in Italy once again, she's still a great OH.

What I found the most interesting in this information is a fact that Conegliano and Scandicci were able to keep/hire Egonu, Stysiak or Natalia despite a fact that Fenerbahce was interested in all of them. If Egonu and Natalia are really about to earn as much as it's been suggested, that's something new for Italian clubs to be able to compete with Turkish clubs financially. We can have all theories of players not willing to play in Fenerbahce recently or for Terzic, but if best Italian clubs can afford contracts on a level of 0,5-0,7 mln of euro for their best players, that's some interesting development.

And it will be great for Italian league as well if another team is able to financially compete with Conegliano.

• I don't think they have had that many options, especially considering probable lack of Champions League next year. And I don't know if that's a good deal for this amount of money or not, maybe she's overpaid, but Scandicci has to become competitive again no matter what, and with Natalia they should be top3 team in Italy once again, she's still a great OH.

What I found the most interesting in this information is a fact that Conegliano and Scandicci were able to keep/hire Egonu, Stysiak or Natalia despite a fact that Fenerbahce was interested in all of them. If Egonu and Natalia are really about to earn as much as it's been suggested, that's something new for Italian clubs to be able to compete with Turkish clubs financially. We can have all theories of players not willing to play in Fenerbahce recently or for Terzic, but if best Italian clubs can afford contracts on a level of 0,5-0,7 mln of euro for their best players, that's some interesting development.

And it will be great for Italian league as well if another team is able to financially compete with Conegliano.

The matter is not if a club can afford those amount but how use it! Scandicci has always been a rich team but completely uncapable to use their money. They are able only in buying big names.......unsuccessfully. Conegliano has to be beaten on court not in bank

• The matter is not if a club can afford those amount but how use it! Scandicci has always been a rich team but completely uncapable to use their money. They are able only in buying big names.......unsuccessfully. Conegliano has to be beaten on court not in bank

This season according to press the highest contract in Scandicci team was on a level of 200k euro, so it's a major development if they can hire Natalia for three times as much. That was also only one Scandicci's contract among top10 highest-paid players in a league according to La Gazzetta (Conegliano had five and Novara four). That's why it's kinda shocking if this information is true.

But I'm not discussing with a fact that Scandicci has been pretty bad in roster management for a while, but at the end of a day I definitely wouldn't be so critical about getting a player as good as Natalia. They won't build a team able to realistically compete with Conegliano in a year, nor they are able to hire any player they want while being fourth/fifth team in Italian league, if they can get back on track and compete for a final of Italian league, that will be a good beginning. Natalia will be certainly helpful in doing so. I'd be way more critical of a move of getting Bia, it looks like a typical Scandicci-type of move and hiring a player based on well-known name, not her current shape.

• This season according to press the highest contract in Scandicci team was on a level of 200k euro, so it's a major development if they can hire Natalia for three times as much. That was also only one Scandicci's contract among top10 highest-paid players in a league according to La Gazzetta (Conegliano had five and Novara four). That's why it's kinda shocking if this information is true.

But I'm not discussing with a fact that Scandicci has been pretty bad in roster management for a while, but at the end of a day I definitely wouldn't be so critical about getting a player as good as Natalia. They won't build a team able to realistically compete with Conegliano in a year, nor they are able to hire any player they want while being fourth/fifth team in Italian league, if they can get back on track and compete for a final of Italian league, that will be a good beginning. Natalia will be certainly helpful in doing so. I'd be way more critical of a move of getting Bia, it looks like a typical Scandicci-type of move and hiring a player based on well-known name, not her current shape.

If they could sign Thaisa that would be great.

I hope they will let fans in the venue next season so that She can enjoy in Seria A in full glory :heart:

• This season according to press the highest contract in Scandicci team was on a level of 200k euro, so it's a major development if they can hire Natalia for three times as much. That was also only one Scandicci's contract among top10 highest-paid players in a league according to La Gazzetta (Conegliano had five and Novara four). That's why it's kinda shocking if this information is true.

IMO story reapeats itself: remember (the poor) Lonneke Sloetjes

This year Scandicci had definetly a lower budget, but in past seasons they went well over the 200k (rumors from last year were that Lonneke+Bricio was in total 700k, but it wasnt specified how much each one was taking, Haak and Vasileva the first time had a 300k+ contract both). It's the classic rich team throwing money at random, Bia is definetly a bad move but rather than being a move to get a well known player seems like a way to get Natalia. Still there could have been better choices in both positions for that kind of money even though I really like Natalia

• well scandicci is always a mess

They won't qualify to next cl so I'm hapoy they continue with high budget at least

Other clubs after flops reduce their budgets or lose main sponsors

• well scandicci is always a mess

They won't qualify to next cl so I'm hapoy they continue with high budget at least

Other clubs after flops reduce their budgets or lose main sponsors

What I cant explain is why Barbolini is doing team manager's game: he used to build very balanced teams in his previons bench experiences

• Madison Rigdon is officially in Eczacıbaşı VitrA.

They also bring a young setter from their B team. Nisa Buzlutupe who is born in 2003

They also called derin Taşdemir (OH) from their B team. The timing of infection is really bad

• Bosio renewed with Chieri, and they're working on the extending the contract for next season with many other players (Mazzaro, Perinelli, Villani, Frantti and Alhassan), while it's possible that Grobelna may leave

https://www.volleynews.it/fran…tolari-verso-la-conferma/

Good news! Generally the players from surprise team of the season are 'stolen' by big teams. I'm happy that they will keep the core team together. I think Laak could be a starter if grobelna is not staying

• Good news! Generally the players from surprise team of the season are 'stolen' by big teams. I'm happy that they will keep the core team together. I think Laak could be a starter if grobelna is not staying

Yes Laak has been good when she played, she definitely deserves more playing time either in Chieri or another team. I personally would like to see Nwakalor in Chieri tho, I think she would be great on a team where she's not the only reliable scorer

• As I said Valentina Diouf would be great deal for any middle level twam.

• What I cant explain is why Barbolini is doing team manager's game: he used to build very balanced teams in his previons bench experiences

He ďidn't bring players

If we look at past,it was the same with savino what makes me think that manager or directors bring playrrs without consulting the coach

That's why they're a mess

• Who are these OH who are way better than Natalia?

Natalia is a great OH imo, she has been playing with bad setters in this last seasons playing abroad. She is definetly NOT on the Level of Zhu Ting, but i certainly can not point out a lot of players who are better than her.

• She did good in Minas with Macris after that she played in ECZ, a team without MB an with a horrible setter.

This season in Moscow she has been doing a lot but expect her to play her best in a not organized team as Moscow is too much.