CEV U16 European Championship 2021

• I take it the replacement libero in yellow was one of the OHs?

Yup.

I'm glad with the result, imo Turkey played better for most of the match but they played quite defensive/all-around. Without your libero that fails obviously.

• Yup.

I'm glad with the result, imo Turkey played better for most of the match but they played quite defensive/all-around. Without your libero that fails obviously.

Tragic.

One of the things I like about young squads is it seems just so important, so meaningful, to them. Like the way #14 looks at the Coach during time out, like the key to the universe is at hand.

• omg, like that MB number 5 from turkey is bad. I think she didn't score in a 5-set game.

She was my favorite :rolll:

• What she lacks in skills, she makes up for in spirit :thumbup: no but for real, I think she really didn't kill a single ball but that didn't stop her from looking like a leader on court :rolll:

That's a tough job. We need stats. If she really didn't kill a single ball, I will stan her for life :heart:

• :rolll::rolll::rolll::box:

I was only popping in and out until the 4th set, but the thing about meaningfulness, trying real hard, is it manifests itself in defense. I liked what I saw there. Such a shame to lose your "guardian deity" (as they call 'em in Japan)

• Question. Do CEV allows only 12 players for this age categories? Why there wasnt an back-up libero and we had only 3 MB? We see how important its to have a back-up for every single player. Same for OG. 14 players must be allowed in every category and every tournament

• OMG, if I read that right, #5 got ONE point and it was for a serve ace. No kills, no block points <3

• esposito finish as best scorer with 20 points and best attacker with 50% effectivity

So outstanding for this category

• this kind of comment become udual after a lost :down::down:

so good that an user answer it with facts

Why are you dragging a stupid comment made in YouTube to here? You really are alter ego of crovolley

First of all, I don't understand why you brought a discussion on youtube here. I did not participate in this discussion on youtube, but since you brought it here, I would like to express my opinions.

Turkey had gained momentum until Libero got injured.she was playing really well.After she left the court, Turkey could not defend and receive.If you look at the stats sheet, you can see that Italy's stats increased and turkey's stats decreased after turkish libero got injured. You probably won't look, I'll share some stats.

Set 4

Attack : Italy 59% - Turkey 30%
    Blocks : Italy 3 - Turkey 0
    Aces : Italy 2 - Turkey 2
    BP : Italy 13 - Turkey 4

Set 5

Attack : Italy 50% - Turkey 13%
    Blocks : Italy 3 - Turkey 1
    Aces : Italy 1 - Turkey 0
    BP : Italy 8 - Turkey 1

I am not saying that Italy did not deserve to win the match based on stats, but if the libero had not injured, the match could have ended differently. After the moment, the Turkish team fell out of the game mentally and physically.

Anyway, it's sometimes impossible to get anywhere in a discussion with you. I think you have some problems with turkish people.

• Geez this is cringe, bringing YT drama over here, what's next twitter, instagram, tiktok? lmfao.

Coming to the result of the match, it was an U16 tournament and Turkey was leading the match until they started playing without a libero, even in the stats you can still tell Turkish game was defensive, those are the facts, and another fact is that it was a close match anyway and the winner counts so you would not see me say Italy didn't ''deserve'' it. Anyway this literally isn't that serious they are early-mid teenagers right now, trying to make drama about this :rolll: