CEV U16 European Championship 2021

• Congrats Bulgaria! Dudova is definitely a promising player. Hope that we will see more from her soon.

• you can talk about the other team.

What to talk ? Result at the end and in the previous match in Balkan league shows that Bulgaria has better team at this age and some of these players deserve more attention in the future. Yes, we are small country with not so many fans as Turkey but we do every thing possible to be on volleyball map with less more money in our volleyball.

• That was pretty cool. Congrats Bulgaria. I think this is the first I've ever watched a U16 match from anywhere.

BUL #13 is big and promising, but I liked #17 . I don't often attach to the big people. I tend to go for the rapscallions

• What to talk ? Result at the end and in the previous match in Balkan league shows that Bulgaria has better team at this age and some of these players deserve more attention in the future. Yes, we are small country with not so many fans as Turkey but we do every thing possible to be on volleyball map with less more money in our volleyball.

You did fine. I really enjoyed this Bulgaria team. They look really promising. I hope they can develop further and we can see them in senior NT

• this year has been bad for the Turkish team, in all categories. meanwhile, the U20 team is losing to Belarus :wall:

You might be correct in everything you've posted, but if following volleyball is something you do for fun and enjoyment I think you're doing it wrong :rolll:

• In the match online chat in youtube for every bulgarian comment there was probably ten turkish comments. So please we can't beat you at numbers. Many people from Turkey watched the game. Maybe not much of them wrote here but they watched in youtube.

People comment about Turkey because a lot of Turkish people watch the matches which has a large population and where volleyball is becoming more and more popular.

Def. not to take anything away from Bulgaria, they played better today imo. I agree they deserve more attention!

Those people commenting are directly attached to the team as the fans.

I think it's good to have a lot of fans though for volleyball in general in the long term, wherever they're from 👍 For example when Brazil, Thailand, China etc play you see only their comments as well.

With all that said, congrats Bulgaria on the bronze 🥉 🎊

• Congrats Russia! Great victory :drink:

There is another star in the making (a dominant one), OH Kovaleva who scored 24 pts (50% ef.) :obey:

• Forza RUSSIA ❤️💙

If anyone can tell me why Eremeeva was taken out of the game ?!

She did some silly mistakes and was subbed for Pavlova who showed a better game today.

• Статистиката показва друго, но очевидно грешките са били една след друга, така че Сафронова я замени. Страхотен турнир за тези момичета, силен сервис на основното трио, а атаката беше на необичайно високо ниво! Поздравления Русия

• Turkey once again playing without a strength opposite or wing-spiker. This is very clear in all categories, U16, U18 AND U20

not true, opposite at this age group is pretty good indeed

• Congratulations Bulgaria.

Our girls tried but didn't work. They shouldve close it in 3.

Well it is impossible to win when libero get aced 12 times. but she is not really a libero so I can't blame her. Anyways, I think this generation will bring some interesting players. I look forward to seeing their development. I hope Defne will get some playing time in Nilüfer, I heard she can play as both Opp and OH.

• I hope Defne will get some playing time in Nilüfe

Is that #14?