Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• How is VJP's reception holding? She was very good as Opp, I am curious about her transition to OH:teach:

By the way, Why Leginowo is 4th instead of 3rd in the ranking? Points are more important than wins?

1. Bad reception, however she is not the worst in the league - she has 39% and Bajema has 36% for example or Yaprak - 31%.

2. Yes

• that makes more sense than Chemik... although she is much more of a hitter than a receiver :lol::lol:

OMG

Who's gonna receive there? Drews, Lazic and Wojcik won't. Poor libero 😭

• OMG

Who's gonna receive there? Drews, Lazic and Wojcik won't. Poor libero 😭

poor teammates, Witkowska is not reliable libero in receiving at all (and she is the only libero in the team) , she was always better defender ...only good receiver in the team is Biala

• poor teammates, Witkowska is not reliable libero in receiving at all (and she is the only libero in the team) , she was always better defender ...only good receiver in the team is Biala

Thanks god, Drews signed with Chemik :D

• organisation of Palac´s game is two classes better

• Agree. Radomka is a mess, as always :D I try but I can't root for them :D I'm curious who will be fired next :D

• Wojcik :what:

I like today´s determination of Palac, they really look motivated

• Saad is everywhere today . yes Szperlak is somehow angry today :lol:

• Friday:

Palac Bydgoszcz - Radomka Radom 1:3 (-23,-15,13,-16)

MVP: Aelbrecht (I dont know for what)

Palac: Baldyga (1), Balmas (12), Szperlak (9), Cassemiro (15), Roznyska (7), Hage (8), Saad (L) and Kobus, Mazurek (1), Pogoda (3)

Radom: Wojcik (6), Zaroslinska (14), Aelbrecht (8), Efimienko (10), Lazic (10), Skorupa (7), Witkowska (L) and Biala (1), Szczepanska

Saturday:

Bielsko-Biala - Rzeszow 2:3 (-14,-15,23,23,-9)

MVP: Bruna

Bielsko: Polak (4), Orvosova (18), Kazala (10), Szlagowska (19), Janiuk (5), Pierzchala (6) Drabek and Mazur (L) and Borowczak (5), Chmielewska, Swirad, Bartkowska (1)

LKS Lodz -Energa Kalisz 1:3 (-19,-17,17,-16)

MVP: Dudek

LKS: Grajber (1), Witkowska (11), Sobiczewska (21), Roberta(1), Alagierska (1), Jones-Perry (12) Maj-Erwardt and Strasz (L) and Pietra (5), Pacak (3), Ivna, Gajer (1), Piasecka (9)

Kalisz: Druzkowska (18), Lukasik (11), Galkowska (14), Cygan (3), Dudek (20), Gajewska (6) Baluk and Wysokinska (L) and Zurowska, Miechowicz, Mucha (1), Kucharska