• Seganov's choices and precision. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Do u guys have a link?

livetv.sx

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Tillie's hairline is receding fast.:white:

The father or the son? 🤣😂

• Seganov with a slider to Sokolov but almost injuring him in the process. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Where is Grebbenikov? Lyneel is wearing the libero's uniform today

• Where is Grebbenikov? Lyneel is wearing the libero's uniform today

He's not included this week. Together with Boyer and N'Gapeth. Not sure about Tonuitti.

• He's not included this week. Together with Boyer and N'Gapeth. Not sure about Tonuitti.

I see, thanks! Pretty sure I saw Toniutti earlier with the other players.

• was he in uniform? They need to fill 14 players each week.

• During this VNL, which will serve as a giant preparation tournament for the Olympic Games with at least 15 games on the program (17 games if the Blues go to the final), Laurent Tillie and his staff, who took 18 players into the bubble Italian health, will logically have a certain turnover. For this first meeting, Earvin Ngapeth, Jenia Grebennikov and young Théo Faure and Léo Meyer were left in the stands.

Source: FFvolley

• Maybe it is just me but I feel like Iran is blocking like russians will do.

I'm just not sure if Iran have the right personnel to do this mainly with their lower left sides.

#FreeBritney

• Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Is Gasparaini done with Slovenia NT?