• VNL has an early bird promo, however, it wont work with those who has an account already.

I checked the app but they don't have any subscription offered.

I want to subscribe again but i dont know how.

Please help!

• Here’s what you can do:

Go to: https://www.volleyballworld.tv/account?section=subscriptions

Login > Account > Subscriptions > Add the pass + the code

Hope this works.

• ^^^^

Thank you. It worked.

• so we are not using the app but the site?

• Poland VNL team roster:

Setters: Fabian Drzyzga, Marcin Janusz, Grzegorz Łomacz

Opposite: Łukasz Kaczmarek, Bartosz Kurek, Maciej Muzaj

MB: Mateusz Bieniek, Karol Kłos, Jakub Kochanowski, Piotr Nowakowski

OH: Bartosz Bednorz, Tomasz Fornal, Michał Kubiak, Wilfredo Leon , Kamil Semeniuk, Aleksander Śliwka

Libero: Damian Wojtaszek, Paweł Zatorski

Missing:

Artur Szalpuk 2018 WC

Bartosz Kwolek 2018 WC

Dawid Konarski 2018 WC

• Any news about Nishida's injury?

I think this guy will have a short career.

He still doesn't know his limits and his tendency to show off could seriously jeopardize his longevity.

His season in Italy will make or break him.

I wish he didn't just move in a league as strong as superlega. He could have really gone more conservative with his choices imo.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The men's VNL this year looks to be a blood bath as almost everyone (with the exception of Italy) is sending their strongest squads. Russia, Poland, Brazil, France, USA, Argentina, Slovenia.. We will be treated with high quality volleyball not sure if my heart can take it :lol: :heart:

Finally we can see Poland's and Russia's A team clash the battle of the European titans :box:

• Slovenia is too inconsistent to make the final 6 final 4. They struggle against non-european teams and technical teams. I don't think their past successes in Europe could easily translate in VNL but it is still fun to see them get their places in the world stage after being robbed in 2018 of their rights.

I am more interested with Iran having Alekno as HC and Netherlands as the newcomers. Serbia also won the World League after not qualifying into Rio Olympics. Can they do a repeat of 2016? We'll see.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• I'm not sure Italy is already qualified.

• Does anyone know why Penchev brothers are not called?

From what I read, they have a disagreement with the coach and some players on the team.

• Fra-Bul 3-1

Ger-Aus 3-0

Jap-Ira 1-3

Srb-Slo 3-2

Net-Rus 1-3

Usa-Can 3-0

Pol-Ita 3-0

Bra-Arg 3-0

• According to Mehmet Sevinc, driver of the bus that carries German Team was tested positive so they are staying in their rooms, their meals are being served to their rooms and the hall and balls that German team uses are being cleaned extra carefully.

• Of course, my son should play first. 🙄🤨

• Tillie's hairline is receding fast.:white:

#FreeBritney