• Please share with us the official line up for the VNL 2021.

Any prediction for the upcoming VNL? We all know that Russians are the Kings of VNL. Is there any team who can snatch the title from them?

My Prediction:

Russia will get the title once again. Poland 2nd and USA 3rd.

• No info yet.

Interesting how many matches will be at the same time. 8 matches per day, so possibly 2 matches at the same time in a 2 different arenas or with 3 arenas there won’t be delays between matches (I’m thinking aloud only).
    Anyway we have to wait.

• Brazil will play 3 friendly matches against Dominican Republic on the 16th, 17th and 18th, in Brazil. I wonder how this bubble will work if there will be no time for a proper quarantine lol

• I can't see USA making the podium for a variety of reasons.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Brazil will play 3 friendly matches against Dominican Republic on the 16th, 17th and 18th, in Brazil. I wonder how this bubble will work if there will be no time for a proper quarantine lol

Just like we did with the playoff.. Just say "it's a bubble" and everyone is magically safe

• Just like we did with the playoff.. Just say "it's a bubble" and everyone is magically safe

But I'm thinking about FIVB and about the other teams. Brazil sucks and our federation is a huge mess. We all know that.

I wonder how the teams will arrive in Italy and stay only a couple of days in quarantine.

• Of this? who cares, it's just olympic preparation for most teams .

USA's starting OHs are currently injured with Russell projected to miss the olympics.

Anderson also haven't played for over a year and could shift to OH for which we know is less impactful than him being as an opposite.

Ben Patch could finally play as starting opp although I'm not really sure if he's ready.

Anyway, that's just a feeling and I don't really see how the VNL as preparatory phases for olympics correlate to the topic at hand.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

I'm sorry, I thought this was the female thread. However, Brazilian male NT will also play 3 friendly matches (against Argentina) on the 21th, the 22th and the 23th. VNL starts on May 28th, so there will only be 5 days for travel and quarantine.

• According to Polish Federation, The Netherlands is taking Chinese spot in the 2021 VNL.

• Dutch media confirmed it! Great for Dutch volleyball!

what is the justification? Are they next in line in the ranking? Which teams were supposed to play challenger cup?

• what is the justification? Are they next in line in the ranking? Which teams were supposed to play challenger cup?

The FIVB posted this on their website: ‘As per the criteria for the selection of the original core VNL teams, the Netherlands has been invited to compete in the competition due to the team’s sporting excellence and the commercial potential of volleyball in the country.

• Any news about Nishida's injury?