• another set of French players. 🤣😂

• Gueye something not NT material. his block attempts abysmal

• Diez not impressive as well. Lyneel did better as their libero.

• Not really sure about Le Roux. I cant remember when he last played..

• France doesn't look good at all, I was expecting much more confident performance against really weak Australians. Turned to be completely opposite, N'Gapeth very poor and with obvious overweight problem, Gueye looked lost on field despite he is big big potential. Diez very pale, invisible for libero both in defence & reception. Same could be said for games vs Germany & Bulgaria, very pale France despite 2 victories.

• France doesn't look good at all, I was expecting much more confident performance against really weak Australians. Turned to be completely opposite, N'Gapeth very poor and with obvious overweight problem, Gueye looked lost on field despite he is big big potential. Diez very pale, invisible for libero both in defence & reception. Same could be said for games vs Germany & Bulgaria, very pale France despite 2 victories.

it’s week one. Early days

• in that case what would be your ideal France lineup for the olympics?

LeGoff, Chinenyeze, Bultor

Brizard,Tonuitti

Clevenot, Rossard, Louati, Carle

Patry, Boyer

Grebennikov

‐-----‐--

But im pretty sure N'Gapeth, Tillie and Lyneel will be there.

• Agree on N'Gapeth looking heavier.

I cant figure out C.Tillie with his different combinations. 🙄🙄

• it’s week one. Early days

Doesn't change fact France is looking pale and they haven't faced top teams yet. Bulgaria dropped 24-21 in 1st set, 20-17 in 3rd one, Germans were better team in general and ref's doubtful decision gave Frenchies crucial point in 5th set. It's true its not all in gameplay in first days but French players looked disinterested so far and I rarely seen them looking like that.

Everyone, with any knowledge about vball, can see Australians are extremely poor with MB Beau playing as OPP, with 65-70% of team coming from ACOE or local league. These guys pushed Tillie to put Brizard, Rossard, Chinenyeze etc. and that is worrying.

• i like how the Bulgarians are going with their best players.

• Forgot to add I like Iran under Alekno so far despite 2 losses. It's obvious he is trying to implement some of his own visions, especially playing on high balls, and giving younger players (partly due missings) a chance to prove themselves.

Also I would like to underline that Igor Kolaković selected younger players & introduced them to senior team and Iran have nice team for the next 10-15 years.