• I don't think Kurek is safe. Symbolically, yes because of his WCH performance but currently, I prefer other opposites over him.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I feel sorry for those blockers trying to reach a great set up ball to Muserskiy.:gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Volvich :white:

#FreeBritney

• Volkov and pipes are water and oil. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Volvich is not that good to be picked for Tokyo. I hope Iakovlev will recover soon. I want him, Vlasov and Kurkaev get the positions for MB.

Agree. I don't think Muserskiy is Russia's #1 MB, him and Iakovlev will fight for that 3rd MB spot.

• Volvich is a disaster through and through.

#FreeBritney

• Goncharova's ex husband needs to get an emergency call from Sammelvuo. The libero is such a problem for Russia that this needs to happen now.

#FreeBritney

• But I think he will surely get a spot in Tokyo for a reason that he can become a substitute for Mikhaylov in crucial cases like in London.

He's no longer that great as MB, so I doubt playing as Opp would have a better result. But you're right, his spot for Tokyo is secured. One of Vlasov/Kurkaev/Iakovlev will be cut as a result.

• He's no longer that great as MB, so I doubt playing as Opp would have a better result. But you're right, his spot for Tokyo is secured. One of Vlasov/Kurkaev/Iakovlev will be cut as a result.

I have a feeling that Sammelvuo might pick 3 opposites (including Musersky) 3MBs 3OHs 2 setters and a libero.

There's no way he's gonna do this. He will be fired the second he makes this proposal.

OHs are more valuable than opposites in an olympic tournament and especially in a pandemic. 3 OH roster is simply too few.

#FreeBritney

• Also I agree Kurek isn't playing at his best but it's not like Kaczmarek or especially Muzaj is playing that well either....

I’m not worried about Kurek at all. He still has and shows the same possibilities, plays just decent volleyball at the moment but I guess he has hard gym training at the moment the he will catch the shape for the Olympics in July.

• Happy to see TJ Sanders back! It has been a while.