• Is there really not any bulgarian libero better than Ivanov?

The delay in his ball read and worse, auto-recovery makes me worry about each of their games that are supposed to be wins.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Ivanov is so so so bad...

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I don't get the fascination for Chavdarov. He's always late for blocks.

#FreeBritney

• Bulgaria needs Canadian's WVNT coach! Tell them how to never stop competing or whatever she said to her girls. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• You know if Australia had more physical MBs, they'd probably be as good as Russia as a team(without Kliuka ofcourse).

the height of this team is such a waste. a lot of them are over 200cm

• I refuse to believe that they will cut Trevor. He has more to offer than Rossard (who struggled yesterday with Serbia), Louati (inconsistent) and Lyneel (just old and ineffective)

I would also put Yacine above Thibault since he was instrumental and was one of the reasons why they're in the Olympics (when Trevor and Thibault were out due to injuries). It bugs me that Timothee Carle is not part of the team when he played a role in the OQT.

I wish they can up the roster to 14 or 16 as precautionary measure in case Covid strikes .

• I refuse to believe that they will cut Trevor. He has more to offer than Rossard (who struggled yesterday with Serbia), Louati (inconsistent) and Lyneel (just old and ineffective)

I would also put Yacine above Thibault since he was instrumental and was one of the reasons why they're in the Olympics (when Trevor and Thibault were out due to injuries). It bugs me that Timothee Carle is not part of the team when he played a role in the OQT.

I wish they can up the roster to 14 or 16 as precautionary measure in case Covid strikes .

so true. Wish it were 14 as well. My ideal 4 OHs would be Ngapeth, Clevenot, Rossard, then Louati, but looks like one of them is going to have to make way for Tille. They should have brought Carle instead of Gueye and played with 3 MBs since gueye is nowhere near the level required

• Netherlands is so weird. For five minutes, they play good volleyball, regardless of winning or loosing the point, and you expect you are going to watch good volleyball but no, they just stop playing as if it weren’t them playing that good volleyball just seconds ago.

• K.Tillie is actually doing well. 👀

• Finally our team managed to have a normal, low-error game without missing 500 serves...

The best Vball of Argentina is yet to come, tomorrow will be the first day in which the complete roster will train together.

• Bultor needs to figure out how to block Japan. Its almost an automatic point when he's in front. I do understand the need to let him play. He's basically their 3rd MB.

• yeah, it is your son 🤣😂

• great, 4 errors from K.Tillie from 9 all to 9-13 🤣😂

• an ace from Japan to end the 3rd set. Of course K.Tillie messed up Jenia's juju.. why is he even so close to him? 🤣😂

• and they replaced Trevor with Lyneel. 🤦🤦‍♂️🤦🤦‍♂️🤦🤦‍♂️